• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Fox Literary Agency (Diana Fox)

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
She sent me a very nice personal rejection letter right when I started querying. She seems like a real class act.

Tasmin21

They will come from below...
Registered
Reaction score
She requested my full on 5/27. I'll keep you posted.

Tasmin21

Registered
Reaction score
I got no confirmation of receipt either.

Great, another thing to be paranoid over. *ponder*

Angelle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.angelletrieste.com
I wouldn't worry though. She mentioned that she doesn't always send confirmation. I think it was a bit of an exception rather than the norm for her to send confirmation. I was contacting her from overseas, and she knew.

brimfire

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from her on their manuscripts yet? I'm *almost* to the two month mark, but she did say in her request it could take 2-3 months to read, as she was running behind.

Tasmin21

Registered
Reaction score
I have not heard back yet on mine, but I will say that Diana Fox read my post in this thread several posts back where I worried that she had not received my manuscript, and she took it upon herself to e-mail me and assure me that she did have it.

She didn't have to do that, it was totally out of the goodness of her heart. A classy lady all around, and anyone who gets her will have a real treat I think.

JenWriter

Word Count Slayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jenhayley.com
Wow, Tas. Sounds like a class act. And for that and what she currently reps, she's now added to my trusty spreadsheet. :)

Sera Phyn

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sera-phyn.com
Since my last post, I've communicated with Diana several times through e-mail. I'm liking her more and more. She's very straightforward and responds as quickly as she can with her schedule. She seems devoted to building a client list she loves well and it would be wonderful to work with her. She still has my MS, but told me I should hear a final decision before the end of the month. Of what she read so far, though, she liked.

Here's hoping! :D