last song listened to...

Stephen Palmer

Registered
Reaction score
Oh! You must buy one. Pink Floyd is some very powerful music. It sucks ya right in. I was never much of a Pink Floyd fan until I started dating this guy years ago. He turned me on to them and I've loved Pink Floyd ever since. I would suggest The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon. There are so many great ones. But for starters, those two are excellent!

not to mention Piper At The Gates Of Dawn !
so many great albums by them...

edutton

Ni. Peng. Neee-Wom.
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I don't own a Pink Floyd album at all (yet). I just tend to have a few songs on repeat that mean something to me at the time. These two happen to be among them.

WVWG

Celeste said:
Oh! You must buy one. Pink Floyd is some very powerful music. It sucks ya right in. I was never much of a Pink Floyd fan until I started dating this guy years ago. He turned me on to them and I've loved Pink Floyd ever since. I would suggest The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon. There are so many great ones. But for starters, those two are excellent!
not to mention Piper At The Gates Of Dawn !
so many great albums by them...
Like Celeste, I'm also super partial to "Echoes" (the last track/side of Meddle - 20 minutes of sonic awesomeness). Headphones required!

Last edited: