Status
Not open for further replies.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
(Poor fingers...please spell the heading right....ty.)

To be sure I never miss anyone for all the input/insight you pass my way, let me take this time to say.....

Thank you. mauuhawww

Okay, nothing to see here. Go about your day and have fun. (AW rocks)

Last edited:

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
They might let it linger just a while cause this is the Horror board. Imagine your dread as everyone sees that you made a tyop! None e else aruond here ever makers mistakes like that.

Piike

That's one of the boons of this site. There's lots of writers here with experience they are willing to share. I wouldn't have gotten far without them.

Last edited:

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, would like to join in the general thankingeverybodyness.

And thanking Wendy for her politeness, which, in the horror forum, is frankly a little sinister....

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
?

Wuts a "misteak" and were do yuo by 'em?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! What's all this lovey dovey stuff doing in the horror forum? I want blood. I want guts. I want strange dead things lurching out of your toilet just when you're ready to sit down. I want---

Ah, hell. All y'all are great. :D

And welcome home, Liam.:hooray:

Appalachian Writer

Somewhere in the hills....
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! What's all this lovey dovey stuff doing in the horror forum? I want blood. I want guts. I want strange dead things lurching out of your toilet just when you're ready to sit down. I want---

Ah, hell. All y'all are great. :D

And welcome home, Liam.:hooray:

Hey, Haggis! I see the puppy has grown into another demon dog! Welcome back!

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Found this site today. Got about half way through the left hand list. It has tons of places to submit horror stuff to. Be sure to pull up the web sites....some are not accepting...some appear to no longer be open.

Happy days.....back to reading the gore, mayhem, and blood stuff.

http://www.marketlist.com/quickset.asp

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Found this site today. Got about half way through the left hand list. It has tons of places to submit horror stuff to. Be sure to pull up the web sites....some are not accepting...some appear to no longer be open.

Happy days.....back to reading the gore, mayhem, and blood stuff.

http://www.marketlist.com/quickset.asp

Ooh, yeah, I'd seen that before. Some of them are old... there's the magazine I got my first "sale" in, and I'm pretty sure they're defunct now.

But a good find! :Thumbs:

PS: Saw the thread title and kind of thought this might have been about something else. *sighs*

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Just to bump this up again....

We now have, according to H's list, 135 flashes. That's 13,500words to cause your heart to skip a beat, a chill to run up the spine, or a laugh to escape your lips. If two to a page that is about 67 pages of goose bumps.

That is also 13,500 words that some really great folks here have read over and given such wonderful insights to. Without the you....many would just be words. My hat is off to all of you that share your ideas and give slaps on backs when needed. You are adding to my view of things in such wonderful ways. So many gifted people.

You may write and enjoy horror....but you are really sooooooo lovable, I just want to hugssss you allllllll.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Okay, back to work.

P.S. make sure all of your stories are on H's list.

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Just some aimless out-loud wondering. Where has the skinny legged little dog that haunts the horror sites hid all his 100 flash challenges? HUM?

I have looked and looked. Someone point me in the right direction to find them please.

Now, if there are none, heaven forbid, then looks like we will have to let the domatrix out of her room so she can do just punishments.

(Everyone beating themselves to death trying to come up with....never mind.)

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
DAMN DAMN DAMN
I was hoping 'Never Enough' was another one to grue on you *slapping down the toilet lid onto a rabid chihauhua and flushing*
Then the kudos from CW and she's sneaky that way, alternating warm fuzzies with spine chillers?
That's just mean! Makes you think she's plotting som--

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Just some aimless out-loud wondering. Where has the skinny legged little dog that haunts the horror sites hid all his 100 flash challenges? HUM?

I have looked and looked. Someone point me in the right direction to find them please.

They're still where I put them, Wendy--in a sticky toward the top of this forum. :D But, as noted elsewhere, I may not have all of them. If anyone sees their story missing, please send me a pm.

CACTUSWENDY

Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
No, I mean yours Haggis. lol

I know where everyone elses are. Come on Haggis...show me some more of your stuff. Scare me.....thrill me...make my hair stand on end. Oh, and also write something too. (Wicked evil grin....) ;) I want more from you oh great leader.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
No, I mean yours Haggis. lol

I know where everyone elses are. Come on Haggis...show me some more of your stuff. Scare me.....thrill me...make my hair stand on end. Oh, and also write something too. (Wicked evil grin....) ;) I want more from you oh great leader.

I've got three on the list, and that's all you're getting from me. :D

But thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.