PHENTERMINE

FABIANA_STAR07

Spam spam spammity spam.

I couldn't bring myself to delete the whole thread, so I'm just editing this OP. Damn you, PeeDee and Carrie and giftedrhonda, for being so entertaining!

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Hi, Fabiana, welcome to the forums!

I think that your bolding of certain parts of your story is a little distracting, and perhaps it should be in the Share Your Work area instead?

Anyway, we'll give it a shot. I thought it was really good toward the ending, but your beginning dragged. And watch those adverbs!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Remember, folks, PAPPYOXILHYDROMELATHENASCORICEALAMEDALINARIN is a valid alternative to this wimpy medication! PAPPYOXILHYDROMELATHENASCORICEALAMEDALINARIN will not only solve all of your medical problems, it is guaranteed to stop terrorists and make you more patriotic.

BUT! If you order a lifetime supply (two years) in the next ten minutes, we'll include the GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL for FREE! That's right! FOR FREE! CALL NOW!

pink lily

I regret everything
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Spammer, welcome to the free online community you joined where you posted your SPAM and expected us to click your links! Luckily, we have a "report post" feature. Bye!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
giftedrhonda said:
WTF? That was weird.

Now, now. Just because you're not that kind of writer doesn't mean you should put them down. Maybe they're having real life issues. We should be more sensetive. You don't want to be a negative member of this community, do you? I thought not. Because then you'd be a loser.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
Now, now. Just because you're not that kind of writer doesn't mean you should put them down. Maybe they're having real life issues. We should be more sensetive. You don't want to be a negative member of this community, do you? I thought not. Because then you'd be a loser.

HAHHAAHHAHHAAA

You wouldn't talk that way if you took their meds.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Reading about PAPPYOXILHYDROMELATHENASCORICEALAMEDALINARIN again gave me a stiffy. What do I do NOW!?

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Fabiana, I'm sorry everyone is so mean to you. I wish they were nicer. I've complained about it lots, and they never listen. But hey, you're my best buddy, mmkay?

Give me the pills.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Carrie in PA said:
WOW!!! My penis has enlarged!!!! I didn't even know I HAD one!!!!!

That's great, but my cat just fell off. Is that natural?

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
With my lower back pain, I can't lift the little insert that came wiht the pills. If only I had something to take away this pain and maybe get the piece of shrapnel out of my back, from when the little boy stuck a piece of glass in me when I turned away after feeding him and I was leaving the basement.

If only there were SOMETHING to ease my suffering....

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Carrie in PA said:
I'm going to see if I can pee standing up now.

Thanks to the pill, all I hit is the roof.

(ceiling, you mean?)

(No, I meant roof.)

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Where are the reliable testimonials!? Where is the doctor telling me about them!?

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
All the time I've wasted sitting down to pee! Well NO MORE! Thanks to the drugs in the OP!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
Where are the reliable testimonials!? Where is the doctor telling me about them!?

I'm not a doctor, but I'll put on this official looking lab coat and even put this here stethoscope (heart listeny thingy) around my neck!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
What the........it's got animal phermones in it......there are MOOSE scratching at my door!!!! QUICK, stiffy, UNDER THE COUCH!!