Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Am I allowed to feel sisterly pride now? Because I very much do. Understood? YAY TALLY!

:PartySmil

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
It is very dead...

Ok first chapter down. YAY me! YAY 3K down!

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!!!!! First internet access I've had in over a week. :) Power expected to return tuesday night. Any1 gone 10 days without power? IT SUCKS!!!

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, considering I had to sleep in my room when it was like 90 degrees and I had no air conditioning, no fan. I barely slept but I couldn't even distract myself with the internet. I'm at my mom's office and my computer's dying. Great *he says sarcastically*

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
So have you been able to get any writing done? :) And I hate the heat. I have a fan in my room that I have on sometimes even when it's not hot. haha it's like... the sound is a comfort. so random

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Not really. My handwriting is awful. I wrote a few book reviews and another story but I only planned my novel, didn't do much with it. Im sure you don't care but I was pleasantly surprised to see how one of my books was doing. I now love self pubbing. I am working on an anthology with some of my favorite indie authors. Oh yeah, I was asked to guest post for a pretty popular book blog, in the sig its barbra hightower, so would you mind if I run an idea for that by you. How are you doing?
and I forgot to mention that I have to take freezing cold showers. The good news: school is delayed.

Octave

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
On the cracked sidewalks of a fading city
Whoa. You write by hand? That. Is. Amazing. O.O

I have barely enough patience to write microfiction by hand, much less the capability write anything longer than a hundred words by hand.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I know but it was like six hundred. I don't think I've seen you before. What kinda stories do you write. Flash fiction at all.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah sure, run whatever by me lol.
I'm about 40 pages into my second story. It's not a vampire story so hopefully a little less cliched.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I plot, worldbuild, character build, everything by hand. I only write the actual story by computer.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Lately I've been writing notes about what's going to happen in the next scene in advance, for when I dont feel in the spirit to actually write the dialogue or whatever.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing a lot of plotting and playlist constructing at the moment. I don't feel ready to write Underdogs yet - it sort of feels like I'm cheating on Suns and Stars, haha.

Octave

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
On the cracked sidewalks of a fading city
I'm Jae/Jace. :D I've been a Twiftie for the longest time, but uni just drags me away lots, so I'm hardly ever here. Sad truth. :|

For the most part, I write short fiction and novels that lean towards the darker side of things. How about you?

(And yeah, I plot and characterize by hand, but I don't really count it cause I technically just scribble whatever comes to me at the moment. Any actual writing goes directly to the computer.)

ETA: Thalia, no, but I'm in love with the title, for what it's worth.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, by the way, have you read any MAAH yet?

Oh yeah i have. I got to about chapter four or five and then was so busy this past week I got distracted and haven't got back to it. I'll continue later :) I really really like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.