Last Movie You Watched...

Diana W.

I'm evolving
Registered
Reaction score
Extreme Measures. I think that was the title. The one with Harrison Ford and Brandon Fraser, about a mans fight to save his two children from a horrible disease. It was much better than I expected.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Most recently saw Clash of the Titans. Was pretty disappointed. I think I like the original better ;)

movieman

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Website
worldsunimagined.blogspot.com
Most recently saw Clash of the Titans. Was pretty disappointed. I think I like the original better ;)

I actually rewatched the original after watching the new one, and while the new one felt like a soulless CGI-fest I didn't think the old one was that great either. There were better movies of the genre in that time frame.

Last movie I watched was 'Valhalla Rising', which was strange enough that I can't really say whether it was good or bad.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Insidious. It really wasn't very good. I was not scared at all. The only redeeming factor was (SPOILER ALERT) the astral travel thing. That won't happen, BTW (according to my teachings).

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Celluloid Closet. Fascinating documentary on a subject one usually asumes is only touched in Hollywood for two, three decades top.

Blake M. Petit

Geek Pundit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.evertimerealms.com
Since I'm going to catch Scream 4 today, I decided last night to give a try to the parody, Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th, courtesy of Netflix. I fell asleep in 20 minutes and never regretted it. My god, this movie sucked. Worse than I thought it would. And this is a movie I knew featured TOM ARNOLD, so imagine how low my expectations were to begin with.a

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
I sat through ALL of the Shaun The Sheep DVD's this morning with my 1 year old nephew. He was beside himself with delight.

Auntie wept silently.

Quentin Nokov

King of the Kitties
Registered
Reaction score
Jurassic Park 3 -- We've been on a Jurassic Park kick. My sister even bought the books my Michael Crichton.

PyroJones

Pyroclastic Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Tron: Legacy. I want those hours back. I kept getting irritated that the characters wouldn't shut up so I could listen to Daft Punk in peace.

Pieohazard

Pirate Lord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
toxicwaste186.blogspot.com
Zombies on Broadway. Classic stuff. At least by my definition of the word.

Tron: Legacy. I want those hours back. I kept getting irritated that the characters wouldn't shut up so I could listen to Daft Punk in peace.

You could always purchase the soundtrack. :p I thought the film was good fun, really.

NewKidOldKid

diplomat
Registered
Reaction score
Scream 4. I love the characters so I had fun, even though the movie wasn't anything that special.

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. Watched it with the kids, who had never seen it. Really cute movie, though I prefer the original.

PyroJones

Pyroclastic Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
You could always purchase the soundtrack. :p I thought the film was good fun, really.

I've got it. ;) And the rest of the family loved the movie; life partner even bought the special edition Blu-ray with cheesy little toy in package.