Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Pff. Those are so two years ago.

*peers at Angie's current avatar*

Yeah, I guess I see where you're coming from.

How 'bout these?

Crazy-and-strange-rodent-shoes-6.jpg

oh oh! or these!

rodent-shoes.jpg

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score

OMG! It looks just like RT's little fleshy thing! You know -- that thing caught in his zipper back when he was a whatever the heck he was!

And hey -- I saw Jessica Alba walking around earlier this evening on a pair of these:

dog-shoes.jpg

*gasps in horror*

HAAGGGIS!

Last edited:

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
This is his second cousin, twice removed. Removed from whose ass, nobody knows. I suspect cray.

ETA: I should probably clarify that I meant this thing was some sort of tumor on someone's ass. Nothing perverted, freaks.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Damn it, aren't any of you worried about what Jessica Alba has done to our darling Haggis? What kind of friends ARE you? She turns him into half of a pair of puppy shoes, and you go right on with your pathetic shallow lives like nothing happened. None of you jumped up on the bar and gave him a tribute. None of you so much as made a toast to him. Fer dawg's sake, you could at least have turned off the game for a second. But no. And after all the wonderful, beautiful things he's done for each and every one of us. Like ...er...

Why don't you start, PD? Tell us about all the wonderful things Haggis did for you.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Pff. Like it's the first time. You should see what Jaycinth does to him on a daily basis. And that's when she's in a good mood.

Yeah, but Jaycinth is one of us. More sociopathic, maybe, and sure, she's a fairy, but she's family. And families sometimes murder and skin each other. Why, look what Haggis did to his pet cat.

But Jessica Alba -- she's no Cabbie. I'll bet she's not even on Absolute Write. Hell, she might not even be a scotch drinker. She's just some bimbo. She has NO RIGHT to turn our puppeh into shoes. That's our job.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shoe't, I missed the party.

#@$&*%^ing time zones.

That's going to be long list, Kelly. Around here, sanity is so..... transient.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who do I blame?

I thought you and Cass had a no fault divorce.

ETA: Don't look at me, I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm really busy editing.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Can't imagine a worse fault than martimonial unification between those two unless it is the San Andreas. Even their spawn probably deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.