Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberlycreates

insert witty title here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kimberlycreates.com
Creativity's Top Ten Most Wanted: This isn’t really a Top Ten list. Instead, it’s two Top Five lists. The Top Five Creativity Killers and Top Five Creativity Boosters. These are ten things you should be seeking out — and avoiding to keep your creativity flowing.

And don’t forget to enter the #JustWrite Challenge for a chance to win some cool prizes.

Thanks for dropping by!

Turndog-Millionaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all

I've just done a post about my Blog's first month live.

Includes views, visitors, popular posts etc, so figure it could be useful for some people to compare, or for those just starting a Blog, a chance to try some new tools to help analyse your progress better

What can i say, i'm a stat geek :)

Click Here

Anybody else have any experiences they wish to share about starting a Blog? I'd be interested to know when a tipping point occurred and your Blog started to see big increases in views

Also, anybody else use other tools to analyse their blog?

Matt (Turndog Millionaire)

MamaStrong

Registered
Reaction score
Camden's Story

I'm currently training for the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon on June 3rd, 2012. I'm also trying to raise money to help with research to cure blood cancers. Tonight I posted my nephew's story about his scare with a blood cancer. My sister wrote a bulk of it, as my guest blogger, but either way, it's worth the read.

Status
Not open for further replies.