XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Hillz: carefully places padlocks on both file cabinets when no one is looking. If asked, explains Corporate is doing a drawer roller upgrade and there's currently no access. Suggests, if they don't understand what "no access" truly means, they go talk to the File-Information Technology staff, or the "F-IT" department for short.

Yay on the house!!!!!

What if I carefully take a hammer 'o sledge to them instead?

no one noticed this? I am pretty sure you aren't a huge scotch guy, either, unless that isn't you in the pix on your blog!

I sometimes take possession of the masculine. It amuses me.

This guy is an idiot. I mean, what is he, a passive aggressive dater? Fool. Again, I say, a pox upon him! The fool.

Seconded.

Sorry for the disappointment Fen, but it's best to move on. You don't wanna get pox on ya.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Before anyone digs a whole too deep. This is a quote from Dr. Suess's Alphabet book. I'll check it when I get home. I may have misquoted. In that case you will have abject apologies.

Hmm, well, you might slide then, because as I recall that one is not terribly meterish, for Seuss.

And I have it downstairs, if I am not mistaken.

*goes to check*

ETA: I am not mistaken. I have. And, I quote:
ABCDEFG
Goat
girl
googoo goggles
G ... g ... G

So we'll call it a draw

:D

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Trips to Wal-mart always make me sad. People shopping in their jammies seem to be more common every week. o_O

*hugs Fen*

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe he just meant he'd rather take you to the beach than the movies.

:)

If not, take him to the beach anyway. And then feed him to the sharks.

shark.gif

Bos always has the best smileys. I'm jealous.

Hmm, well, you might slide then, because as I recall that one is not terribly meterish, for Seuss.

And I have it downstairs, if I am not mistaken.

*goes to check*

ETA: I am not mistaken. I have. And, I quote:
ABCDEFG
Goat
girl
googoo goggles
G ... g ... G

So we'll call it a draw

:D

Yeah, I was in class explaining that a certain noun needed capitalization and a "the" and I stopped in mid sentence. I realized that yeah, it was googoo. It took a few more minutes to realize that the layout was off and may have made a difference. So, I'll concede defeat in the Seuss Wars.

:Hail:

And where do you get the cool smileys?

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, man. Talk about a wish list.

Is Toronto nice in November?

Cool-ish. Similar to New York, temperatures vary anywhere between low 10s (Celsius) to single digits. It's a windy town as well, so dress for that.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Zan, CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE!!!!

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Ali! I was getting lonely, thank you for showing up. I know, I'm like a 5 year old. Maybe that's why I get along so well with the little one.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning. Looks like Fen is here too.

I think there are about eleventy billion things on my to do list today :chores , so I may just apply procrastination to the whole thing. I bet my protestant work ethic kicks in again. Must train harder to make it lapse.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Fen is here too. Can I get all :hooray: now? or should I go back and sit in the corner like a good boy.

Maybe I'll do the corner thing. It is 5:36 pm, I can go home in 54 minutes. I wonder how many words I can get done in that time.

This is first draft/detailed outline level stuff, so quantity is good as long as it is going in the right direction. Real work comes when this part is done.

ETA The bouncy bouncy smiley is because both Ali and Fen are here, I have two people to talk to. It is not because I prefer Fen over Ali. I must be tired, I'm getting over-whatever. I'll go back and sit in the corner.

Last edited:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Good idea - wordage, go for it. I am in for an exciting day of watching himself tearing his remaining hair out because he has decided to reinstall Windooze on the other computer.

I am staying well clear :Coffee:

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having the lousiest month :(

I am back to daily migraines, my gall stones are acting up painfully, in addition to the food allergies I also have an intestinal inflammation, I have a sore tooth as of yesterday, in addition to my normal 12 hr work day I have a shitload of corrections to apply today to a job I did a few weeks ago, and the corrections are in bits that were previously accepted and they aren't explained so I'm left staring at notes like, "wtf does he mean?", my fellow council member just up and quit, leaving us in quite a bind because there's nobody to replace him, which will make the coalition lose its numbers advantage...

And worst of all, I can't stop crying about Timmy.

I have no energy left. I want to not be in my life.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
*Debio leaves his corner*

:Hug2:for Ten.

Anything else I say will just sound silly, or worse. There are more of those available, just poke me when you need one.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
10s, many :Hug2:s. The gi crap should start to clear up. It gets better. Is Timmy doing okay right now? Get the hula hoop and camera out again :)

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
There are people who thought Titanic was just a movie. And are now *amazed* that it was a real event. :eek:

Something fun we'd do when the movie was in theaters the first time, as people stood in line, was walk by, talking about wanting to see how well they made the ship sink.

I actually heard people yell "Thanks for ruining the movie, man!"

:ROFL:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And in completely unrelated to anything else news, in a fit of complete and utter insanity, I have, after years of being inactive, reactivated my Twitter account.

I blame all of you. Yes, you. You know who you are.

ETA: Despite blame, I shall likely be adding or following or whatever it is one does some of you shortly. Just so you can't say you weren't warned.

One of us.

One of us!

ONE OF US!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Y'all!

:Hug2: 10. I'm sorry things are so rough right now. :(

*hands you some chocolate*

*takes it* Thanks! :)

I remember those days. Hey, hold out a few more weeks, and our kids could share a birthday! :)

I've only got 9 days left of this. I ain't waiting any longer than that. :)

And congrats on the house!

I did all the laundry yesterday. Phew. Of course, that doesn't mean that the clothes are all put away yet, but it's all clean. That totally counts.

And I'm out for a while. Gotta get dressed, have an early morning tour of the hospital to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.