Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think the goo seeped between the table and the wall. That goo can be tricky. Maybe it got into the Baileys...

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*sips Baileys*

*makes marshmellow bubbles*

You might be right!

*wipes marshmellow off mouth*

Mmmm--don't know which is better. The Baileys or the Peeps!!

Another round? :D

DivaJZ

Registered
Reaction score
Oh Boy!!

I am SUCH the newbie - I can't even figure out how to start a new post/subject??? I can see I'm gonna have a helluva time starting a blog! Anyone want to jump in and help? As an introduction, I am Jeanette, and you can take a look at my work as a way to get to know me.........enjoy!

http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1428443/jeanette_flint.html

Last edited:

DivaJZ

Registered
Reaction score
Another thing..........

If I wanted to hang out here with a glass of wine - how do I easily find this thread again? Also, do you get notifications when someone has commented on your posts??

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: Diva!!

If you simply wish to post a reply---look just beneath the last poster. You can either click on "Post Reply" or just under that, there is a "Quick Reply" you can type in your response, then click post quick response. You don't need to give a title (header) for your comments... just post away!!

If you'd like to easily find us again---go to the top of your page, click on "User CP" then scroll down to "Subscribe to Thread" Each time you sign in, you then check your User CP to easily find the Pub. Or, you can just go through the Newbie link. Either way, we'll be here! :D

*wipes marshmellow goo off glass*
*slides Diva clean glass with wine*

Enjoy your stay!! :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
lol! Welcome to AW, DivaJZ! Did you read the faqs, stickys, and newbie info? There's a lot of answers to your questions in there.

But to begin with, if you subscribe to a thread which I believe you can choose to do so by going to User CP and then to edit options. Notifications and such are in there.

....nevermind Honeybug beat me to it. :roll:

Here Diva have some peeps. Well, they used to be peeps now they're just goo. :Shrug:

DivaJZ

Registered
Reaction score
I did, I did!

I just got through reading and am now getting the notifications..........and thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I take it you can insert your own graphics, as I notice you guys got more than just the ones offered here, yes?? Let me try:hooray:Okay, I see them now - but that said, CAN you insert your own?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You mean for your Avie? Just hit browse find a pic in your computer and download. I'm not sure of the size limit, it should tell you...

DivaJZ

Registered
Reaction score
Where is my profile?

Okay, I'll have to figure out how to do that - I can use a photo of myself for my Avitar, is that what you're saying? And yes, yes, I read about this, but I can't find the post a new thread button??

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Your profile is also in your User CP. Go to edit profile and the rest explains itself! Night has definitely steered you in the right direction---it'll get easier as you go.

*Pssstt Night* Me thinks I overfilled that wine glass! :e2drunk:

Ah, well, might as well catch up then play Easter Bunny!

Cheers!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ooh, are you going to hide Cadbury eggs, Honeybug?

We could hunt for the goo, I think it escaped...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'll have to figure out how to do that - I can use a photo of myself for my Avitar, is that what you're saying? And yes, yes, I read about this, but I can't find the post a new thread button??

Nice pic...that's you?! :roll:

To start a new thread, pick a forum go into it and New Thread is right below where it says User CP.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Nicely done Diva! It does get easier as you stalk around the forums. It is there that you would start a new thread. AW covers just about anything you may have an interest in and plenty of good people to help ya through! :D:

The girls fight over those cadbury eggs! Do ya think they'll look in the dryer for their basket?? :roll:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
okay, right off the bat i got you pegged as the leg puller of the group!! I do have a picture of me in my profile, but I think the fairly is kinda cute too!

Me a leg puller? :O :roll:

You're doing fine. To get to this thread just go to your User CP and it's there. I think your fairy is cute, too.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Nicely done Diva! It does get easier as you stalk around the forums. It is there that you would start a new thread. AW covers just about anything you may have an interest in and plenty of good people to help ya through! :D:

The girls fight over those cadbury eggs! Do ya think they'll look in the dryer for their basket?? :roll:

Do it, do it! :D Someone will probably turn the dryer on, that would be a helluva mess!! lol!

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL: yeppers--a leg puller!! :ROFL:

Careful Diva! Night has been know to laugh so hard her uncontrollable flame could escape her!!

I'm takin cover! :roll:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I only burnt the pub down once...or twice...something like that. You should see how many times I've burnt the castle down in the Royal thread. Totally not my fault.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Basket hidden!! Fits quite well in the dryer! :ROFL: I'm screwed if they turn it on! They wouldn't turn it on---would they? They rarely touch the washer 'n' dryer. Why would they touch it now? Surely they would check inside before turnin it on, right? Ah, crap... I'm gonna have to find another spot!

Now you've gone n made me all paranoid Night! The dishwasher!!! Yeah, they don't mesh with the dishes... ever!!

*Sneaks out basket to rehide*

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I only burnt the pub down once...or twice...something like that. You should see how many times I've burnt the castle down in the Royal thread. Totally not my fault.

:roll: Royalty now are ya?? Be careful round there! Those royals are known to poison dragons... and each other for that matter!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe you should put it somewhere, not in a working appliance...just a thought. :roll:

How about behind the couch or in a cabinet...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: Royalty now are ya?? Be careful round there! Those royals are known to poison dragons... and each other for that matter!

Ha! That's more likely in the horror thread with my hound peeps. The royals love me. I protect the lands when I'm not burning them down or in the wine cellar getting plastered.

Status
Not open for further replies.