Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:

I'm gonna miss me, too. :D

seriously, I'll miss AW, the hounds, and all the peeps way more than you guys will ever know.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'm always struggling with money, it's no surprise. ;)

It's too bad I couldn't become famous with writing while I was here. Maybe in my next life. I can be a ghost writer or zombie writer. Publish me or I'll eat your brains!!! :D

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Well hounds, some one is coming to look at my computer Friday to buy it, I have to sell the air conditioner and stuff to pay the mortgage. Sooooo,

Anyone that wants to stay in contact with me pm me your address. And we'll snail mail every now and then. If the guy is interested and offers enough money, then Friday will be my last night on. So get those addy's to me soon. ;)

gonna miss you hounds :Hug2:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there any way you'll be able to log in at all at a library or something? I'm gonna miss you. :(

ETA: Heh, bos said the same thing.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Now that's scary! :scared:

Well hounds, some one is coming to look at my computer Friday to buy it, I have to sell the air conditioner and stuff to pay the mortgage. Sooooo,

Anyone that wants to stay in contact with me pm me your address. And we'll snail mail every now and then. If the guy is interested and offers enough money, then Friday will be my last night on. So get those addy's to me soon. ;)

Oh, I'm so sorry you're having financial woes, night. I sincerely hope things improve soon. You gotta do what you gotta do. Sending my e-mail addy.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Hounds!

I really need to be horribly mopey around every Easter! I just accidentally got my family to break our bullshit Easter tradition so i don't have to spend a weekend in hell!

When i was 9 after my grandfather passed, my family (Mom, Grandmom and Aunt when she was alive) for every Thanksgiving, Easter, and Mother's Day started going down Atlantic City NJ, because my grandmom likes to gamble and instead of cooking some big dinner we would have a fancy dinner down there.

I don't know if anyone has been in AC, or been there under 21, but its the single most boring place on the face of the earth. Cant walk around the hotel, because all the drunk people and every floor is forbidden to step foot on if your not 21, so the only thing i could do was sit in a room staring at a wall or watching there one of 5 tv channels. Anyway the tradition from hell continues, and even though i'm now 21, I didn't get the gambling gene, rather save up the money I earn. But this year i only have to stay down there one night! My mom text me this morning and was like "we know you hate it and wont put you through it this year". Guess the breakup at least had that really awesome bonus!

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
:eek:

Now that's scary! :scared:

:( I'm sorry, Night :Hug2: Hope things work out and you're back online soon.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Just got a bite from a potential new employer. He wants me to reformat my resume to better emphasize a few things (mainly my writing skills - the job I applied for was Document Control, but it sounds like they might have something else in mind) so I need to go work on that awhile.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, Greg!

This is me today --->:Headbang:

Sometimes I think I'm writing the most weird and random and uninteresting story of ALL TIME.

*sigh*

And it's too early for me to start drinking to make those thoughts go away. :e2bummed:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
I recommend a break for a little while - like take a walk.

I. Am. Exhausted.

I popped in here hoping the distraction would wake me up but :e2yawn: yeah, not so much.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
How about coffee, Laurie? :Coffee: :D

It's too cold/rainy for a walk. But I've been forcing myself to stop and exercise a little periodically. And read for a bit.

And there's always that pile of clothes on the couch....

*stares at endless laundry pile*

I guess I could take a break and fold for awhile.

ETA: Dammit. Now I want coffee.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I haz coffee, but I'm drinking a coke.

Nice day out today, though I was at work for the majority of it and slept through the rest of it. But there were rumors of a nice day. :D

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Two Words: Public Library

You can always come visit us that way.

:)

Hope things settle out for you, Night.

I never used one at the library before, but I'm sure they have those here. :D I think I owe the library from twenty yrs ago, I wonder if they'll have that in their records still.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
That is good news! Hope this means that he'll mend quickly. I might have missed a post of yours- was there any permanent injuries? :(

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I hope not. Neck and skull braces sound scary, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.