• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefull writer

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like someone to review and help me with what will probably be a novella unless meraculously i'm able to turn it into a novel (i dont think it's likely). It's my first full on fantasy. My others have just had a hint of fantasy in a real world. I haven't written much yet. I could give all of it to you so far which is about five short chapters or in instalments. As I know it's hard to find the time to read heaps at once. I want someone who will keep my work confidentail and be honest yet not brutal. I dont expect however to get and not give. I haven't much time to read heaps at once but a little here and there should be fine if your want the favour returned. Thankyou and I hope to here from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.