The Following

TreeJet

lost in wild thought
Registered
Reaction score
I'm liking this series so far. My favorite part has to be when Ryan is talking to Joe at the end of the first episode. As a writer, it chilled me to the bone about Joe writing his "second" book.

BAY

Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to like it, but all the cop screw ups aren't believable. The wife should've gone into witness protection.

For someone without a gun, he's reckless.

TreeJet

lost in wild thought
Registered
Reaction score
I have gone past expecting "realism" when watching my t.v. shows. I'm mostly there for character interactions and plot. So far the "idea" behind the show is very chilling IMO

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
the most recent issue of tv guide named this one of the top (actually they ranked it as the number 1) new dramas on television. They remarked on it's intelligent writing plotting and intriguing twists...

Maybe the people at tv guide don't watch tv.

Last edited:

ghost

Hey, that's my bike!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been watching it. I'm touch and go right now. Some episodes I like, some bore me to tears.

NewKidOldKid

diplomat
Registered
Reaction score
I'm torn about this show. Bacon is excellent. The rest of the cast is top notch too. But the premise is a bit hard to swallow -- I mean, WHY are these people doing these things? I have a hard time buying the cult mentality in this case.