How'd You Find This Site?

ginnyweasley777

Registered
Reaction score
Completly by accident via google.
I was searching for writing sites and up it came!

gracietwin

Tough-skinned Newbie
Registered
Reaction score
I've learned to look here for warnings before querying publishers and agents that don't sound quite right to me. Then it finally dawned on me that I should actually JOIN the community. I'm a little slow sometimes. Heh.

insertwittynamehere

imseriouslyawesome
Registered
Reaction score
Like many others, I found this site ..

through googling and massive space trails, looking for a good writing website/forum and came here!

beta

Registered
Reaction score
hi everyone...i found this web through google,i was googling for webs that would help me in writing or blogging and stuff cz i'm quite new to those...and i'm just so glad that i joined this...:)

Tyros

Registered
Reaction score
My girlfriend found it and sent it to me, knowing it might me as a writer, while randomly surfing the web at some point. n.n

- Tyros

Twisted

Apprentice Wordworker
Registered
Reaction score
I googled and agent who had asked me for a full ms and it lead me here. I wish I'd have found it sooner.

giusti

Registered
Reaction score
I was parading atop the hills of Ireland, in my armour with my lance at my side, waiting for a dragon to appear from round the bend. But lo and behold, what I thought be a dragon was just the tip of a water cooler, tempting me with its cool mist and urging me to talk about my fellow coworkers whilst drinking from its flow.

Oh, wait. Nevermind, it was google.

-giusti

writerchick1345

Registered
Reaction score
I was reading about Hannah Moskowitz, somehow I found out she used this website so I decided to check it out also. :)

s4ndm4n

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site via good ol' Google. Sorry, not much excitement in that huh?

SageMinto

Registered
Reaction score
I found it using answers.yahoo, while searching for help on publishing. The person who gave a really eloquent and helpful answer provided this wonderful website.

ldhoyt

Registered
Reaction score
My husband found it for me. I'm verrrry new to the web.

Daveh

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
My sister told me about the site and as I have a few short stories finished and a novel about 1/3 written it seemed a good place to check out.

BlueDimity

Registered
Reaction score
I after this site after someone on Yahoo Answers told me to come here.

JoleaB

Registered
Reaction score
Website
gilnarian.blogspot.com
I found this site while googling for info on a few literary agents. Because of the responses on these forums, I discovered an agent I probably shouldn't bother with and another who might be a good bet.

As you may be able to tell, I'm sending out query letters for my book and doing some agent research as I go.

Thanks to all for the excellent help (in advance!)

jbh

Inspired.Writer

Registered
Reaction score
I found it while looking for a list of literary agent ... which delivered me to a self publish area ... which delivered me here. Hope I can find my way back home for dinnertime? :-D lol