XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sort of speaking of which, I ran across the word "chiliasm" this weekend. It did not mean what I thought it meant.

as opposed to a chillgasm?

And the first post I see in the Cantina after days away....

Just confirms the awesomeness that is this place. Even if you dropped an "i" there, BL.

:D

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Sort of speaking of which, I ran across the word "chiliasm" this weekend. It did not mean what I thought it meant.

You mean it doesn't mean orgasmic quality food sex chili?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Re: How could you eat Bambi, my response is that I've been to a cull dairy plant.

I then go into detail of the various painful conditions the animals have. I mention the trimmable diseases their carcasses have. I mention how they get turned into the cheap ground americans are so fond of, thus ensuring the cycle continues.

Even the most insistent Bambi lovers tend to go quiet as I expand on facts.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

What a thing to wake up to.

I used to know someone who used to travel miles to a restaurant because they served chicken stuffed with prawns. That is all. *Pulls disgusted face*

It is raining, I have to go food shopping and I have rewrites to do. Why can't the shopping do itself? *Stamps feet*

I needz teh breakfast :e2coffee:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I hope everyone is well. Besides unhappiness with shopping. Or plotting to ruin Bambi fans days.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You ever get the "How could you kill Bambi?" question? My standard response: "Because he tastes great with BBQ sauce!"

My normal responses are: "Easy, he didn't return fire" and "Because Humans have way too much fat."

Morning gang.

Whut up?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I have survived food shopping trip, and even managed a second trip out to local electronics type store for new quieter fan for old computer / WP. Local chocolate type eggs have yet to reduce in price so second breakfast is tea, toast, apple and chocolate cake. :Cake:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
I have survived food shopping trip, and even managed a second trip out to local electronics type store for new quieter fan for old computer / WP. Local chocolate type eggs have yet to reduce in price so second breakfast is tea, toast, apple and chocolate cake. :Cake:

Sounds like a decent substitute to me. Congratulations on your new fan.

Here, my wife is snickering at me because I am grumping around the house because little debio took 2 hours to go to sleep tonight, so papa's kick back and relax time was seriously reduced.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:cry:I went and burnt my popcorn. I'm outta practice.

I'll just have to make it again tomorrow night.

YAY! There has been something I've been wanting to google for days now, but I couldn't remember what it was. It has been driving me crazy. Typing this post, suddenly it leaped into my mind with spiked shoes and is trampling my brains. Must google now....

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Morning! :D

What's going on?

I have discovered something interesting.

Full screen minimalist word processors are something good for me. I just did 500 words without even noticing.

Granted they are crap right now, it is little more than a very detailed outline, not quite first draft quality. But still it's 500 words further along than I was before I started.

Anyway, I need to go to bed, it's after 11pm.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Are we in Galaxy Quest now?

I've just realised that in this country that could be the search for a decent quality chocolate bar.

After all that walking around this morning I am now fairly tired. This rather scuppers my plan to work on the bathroom cupboard. Maybe if I write about it instead.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
By the power of Castle Greyskull....

Fixed it for you.

Not that I can recite the entire opening monologue or anything. 'Cause that would be seriously useless trivia even if I did watch them all as a kid and have a memory that retains far more useless crap than I really need it to.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thundercats didn't air in my area when I was growing up, and that was the pre-cable days so if it didn't air locally, you didn't get to see it.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Yep. I was a Starblazers kid. Was very happy to see the live-action Yamato movie on the big screen at an SF convention earlier this year (-:

In other news, my daycare is closed so I'm stuck home with two three-year-olds while trying to finalize my mortgage pre-approval AND about to make an offer on a house. To say I'm a little stressed wouldn't even begin to cover it. And the boy-child just peed on the floor. *weeps*

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
In other news, my daycare is closed so I'm stuck home with two three-year-olds while trying to finalize my mortgage pre-approval AND about to make an offer on a house. To say I'm a little stressed wouldn't even begin to cover it. And the boy-child just peed on the floor. *weeps*

You'll get through it. This, too, shall pass...even the pee part.

Status
Not open for further replies.