Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I think that will help. But I'm afraid I won't get back to LL if I do. That's what happened last time. I was working on the ninja book and then I switched to start writing LL and I never went back to the ninja book because I havent been excited about it anymore.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
If you couldn't maintain excitement about it, maybe it wasn't the right book, at least not at the right time. I got started on Lifelike, but I've realized it's probably not what I'm supposed to be working on quite yet because I'm just not as excited as I should be. It happens.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Seahome. Because I am obsessed with the antagonist and can't wait to get his hotness on page.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Because...he's hot. Why can a villain not be hot? The Master was sexy. Tom Riddle was sexy until he snake-ified himself. Lucius Malfoy had hot going on, and so did Valentine in Mortal Instruments. A lot of villains are like that, really.

In Seahome, Livier (villain) is really good with seduction and whatnot. He's from a douche bag species, is in fact the prince of that species, but he's gorgeous and fantastic at getting what he wants. That's why there's actually something that resembles a love triangle between him, my main character and the actual love interest. (But clearly it is not a real love triangle because it's still pretty obvious he's the bad guy.)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
*pops in* Just came by to say 'hey!' and now off to... um... do whatever. lol

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Hatter was kinda hot, strangely enough...

Kat, I hope "whatever" means writing.

ETA: I hope your villain is hot. Because yay for hot villains.

And I think Deimos was sorta hot in his own really weird, asshole-ish way.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
This is bugging me:

There were still groups of other teenagers walking down the street, laughing and joking in their packs. Matthew felt like

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Cassius?

Hot technically only means physically attractive. It can mean they have an attractive way of walking/speaking/etc along with that. Lots of creeps are hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.