Liz & Dick

thekingsguard

Soldier, Scholar, Writer, WebVoyeur
Registered
Reaction score
Website
korsgaardscommentary.blogspot.com
Reviewed it by request... it's worse than you could likely concieve. Elizabeth Taylor, rest her beautiful soul, is no doubt spinning in her grave. Lindsey Lohan is at her worst, and the movie really has no plot so to speak... the only thing I can say potively is that the accompanying drinking game got me blitzed. Well, that and the review got me paid, but I digress.

So is anyone else nursing off a hangover from Lifetime's attempts to cash in on the late great Elizabeth Taylor?

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ehhh,

Can't imagine why Lohan was chosen to portray the beautiful but ill-fated Liz Taylor.

I'll pass. :Shrug:

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I swear, I think the paparazzi-based establishment just wants to see if they can drive her off a ledge and the snap pics of her all the way down.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I saw a few clips. Oh, my. Maybe Lindsay shouldn't play known characters. It doesn't appear to be her thing ;)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I watched it. A trainwreck all the way. Holy cow. The writing and acting was pretty horrendous.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Celia, nope, it was pretty much just focused on Liz Taylor and Richard Burton. They started when she was filming Cleopatra.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Script? It seemed to me that actors just wandered around a studio lot and said, "Oh, hey, there's a movie going on here? I think I'll join in."