Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad you're not alone in being frustrated with that class - it shows that the problem isn't with you, but with the class.

Just finishing chapter 8 of FREAK and really enjoying the story.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish students had more executive decision in their college classes. I mean, WE are PAYING the TEACHERS to do a good job.

But, in good news, FOUR DAYS

Until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

SO EXCITED.

Here's why!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I am going to be watching Beauty and the Beast and writing Sticks and Stones. :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Really! YAY! I'm glad!

I struggle alot on 8 and 9 to make sure it doesn't sound like a gigantic info dump of what the hell is "actually" going on. The stuff needs to be in and its not even the tip of the iceberg, so i always struggle with just how much to say.

Yeah the Monsters have a well... long and complicated history, and underground society. Most of which isn't even explained till the 4th book, because in this book its just not as important, the basics are all that's needed i hope.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish students had more executive decision in their college classes. I mean, WE are PAYING the TEACHERS to do a good job.

But, in good news, FOUR DAYS

Until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

SO EXCITED.

Here's why!

I agree. It's really batshit insane when you think about it. I'm paying around $25,000 (because i have alot of scholarships, I only have to pay half out of pocket) a year to be pushed to mental breakdowns. In essence i'm putting myself and my family in debt so i can feel suicidal over my classes. I'm partly paying for the nice comfortable life the teacher who ruined my life has. Spelled out its really screwed up. And even after now paying the school close to $100,000 they still have not done anything to help me out.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Really! YAY! I'm glad!

I struggle alot on 8 and 9 to make sure it doesn't sound like a gigantic info dump of what the hell is "actually" going on. The stuff needs to be in and its not even the tip of the iceberg, so i always struggle with just how much to say.

Yeah the Monsters have a well... long and complicated history, and underground society. Most of which isn't even explained till the 4th book, because in this book its just not as important, the basics are all that's needed i hope.

I don't think it's too much. There's a ton of action in the early chapters, I think we can afford a little catching up.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
And the mad inventor.

Question: Does anyone know of any signs of sexual tension in men that involve touching?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad you think so!

And Lisa i'm a little confused what your asking.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK, what are some signs of sexual tension between two people?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly it depends on the situation. It would be different from say, a guy and girl sitting across from eachother at a table doing homework, then it would for say, a two people who like eachother and just had a stupid argument.

ETA: Also depends on the relationship, if were talking about ex's vs. long time crushes vs. just met.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Have you really never seen or even read about two people who are into each other?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah I'd say pull from personal experience or stuff you saw on TV or read about. And if your worried about it coming from a guys perspective or something... well i'm not a guy but from what I've witnessed, guys are really no different from girls in these situations, when it comes to thoughts and feelings and such.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I've seen and read stuff.

I WANT THAT FREAKIN' LIBRARY.

The one in beauty and the beast!!!??? HHEHEHEHE Dex made his library into the exact same one for Evy, in TAJ

Its my dream to one day own that library!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
SO i just realized what a dork I am. I've just found out the meaning of "easter eggs" in games, and i realized i added sort of an easter egg to UZ. A cute little game if you will. Each title to the chapter is the title of a song, which mirrors that chapter. I think it would be funny if my readers could figure that out!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OMG MY FAVOURITE SCENE IS COMING.

ETA: I'M SO CLOSE TO CRYING1

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so mad!!!!! Will and his friend were suppose to pick me up more then 2 hours ago! But guess what? There not even ready yet. No its not even Will, its his friend who always flakes out on us, and always "forgets" he made plans with us, isnt ready. No apparently he totally forgot he had to do a million things today. Not like he's going to school or anything, wish i knew why the hell he couldn't do all this "really important stuff" yesterday!

I could have gone to tutoring if i knew they would have ended up HOURS later then they originally told me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Natually as soon as i submit this, they text me saying there almost here. haha. Well i'm off, so hope everyone has a great weekend if i dont come back on before monday!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I've been lurking around tumblr all evening and I need to make a file or something for all these photos. They'll be good for writing, I think :D

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
GASTON IS THE GREATEST DISNEY CHARACTER.

SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIM.

I LOVE BEAST'S MELODRAMATICNESS, BUT COME ON.

GASTON.

tumblr_kykgx8uauy1qzu9d8o1_400.jpg

ETA: The mob song is one of my all-time favorite Disney numbers. It's so freakin' realistic and creepy.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
GASTON IS THE BIGGEST TWAT IN THE ENTIRE OF DISNEY.

I have to agree with that picture though.

I now have the Glee version of "Bad Romance" on repeat. For this scene. Sexy-ish arguments in public FTW.

I's so evil to my characters. :evil

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
THAT'S WHY HE'S THE BEST CHARACTER.

Beast is SUCH a drama queen, like, oh my god, dude, yeah, you got turned into a beast, but come on, it's not so bad, you have magic singing candlesticks and can jump three floors of your castle like a ninja.

But LUCKILY, there's GASTON, who gets the greatest Disney villain song ever.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't go out with Gaston.

HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

AND HE ENTERTAINS ME MOST OUT OF ALL.

Liking characters in fiction has NOTHING to do with liking them in real life.

Because fiction is for ENTERTAINMENT. And they all ENTERTAIN me.

Why do you think I like Glee? I would hate them all IRL.

Except probably Artie... who I like least on the show.

But the Beast is like the most MELODRAMATIC ANGSTY prince charming ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.