It's been awhile, but i'm back

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone, I have been a member for some time just have not been on in a long time. In 08 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and spent the next couple of years fighting the cancer and then recovery. I have not really been able to write anything since then until about a month ago. So I am back to continue learning and am looking forward to talking with old friends again and making some new ones.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

RobertEvert

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robertevert.com
Hi everyone, I have been a member for some time just have not been on in a long time. In 08 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and spent the next couple of years fighting the cancer and then recovery. I have not really been able to write anything since then until about a month ago. So I am back to continue learning and am looking forward to talking with old friends again and making some new ones.

I hope you're doing better!

Welcome back!!

Griffin Hayes

One evil little baby step at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back Michael!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, and I hope you stay in good health.

Booker

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome

Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Water Cooler!

Wardeth

I want to make my brother shave
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back my friend. Having the universe show you your mortality has an intresting effect. I hope to read what you've got to say, get back to it!

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Thank you everyone, my current WIP is about my cancer journey and how it has changed my life and the way I look at life. Wardeth is right about it having an interesting effect on your life.

Eric Smart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi burgy61,

Welcome back. I see you were posting before AW was a glimmer on my screen. I guess there's nothing like a serious illness to focus the mind. Good luck with your writing.

Eric

max929

Fear is a only a barrier
Registered
Reaction score

Glad to hear you beat it, welcome back to the realm of endless possibilities. Seeing as how you were able to survive your battle w/lung cancer, you'll fit right in.