• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Harvey Klinger, Inc

Kmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. I went by their listing and sent to Holly Root at Waxman. Said she did fantasy, BUT after she rejected me I checked a little deeper and found she only does Urban. Had another R for the same reason. Starting to feel better :)

miamyselfandi

here and there again
Registered
Reaction score
I think Jason Pinter at Waxman is looking at fantasy.

grumbles13

Registered
Reaction score
I submitted my full to Sarah yesterday (9/21) does she usually send a note to say she got it? Sorry. Being a a little neurotic!

Kmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
I queried Andrea Somberg there. Maybe Sarah would be a better choice for fantasy?

Jamiekswriter

USA Today Bestselling Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jkschmidt.com
@grumbles - I submitted my query to Sara via the online form on 6/15. She didn't send a note that said she got it, however I got her rejection on 7/1. So it was a quick turnaround.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Sara has my full. I sent the query 9/14 and got the request on 9/17. Haven't heard back.

ronempress

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ronempress.blogspot.com
@kmarshall, has Andrea responded yet? She requested my first 5 pages last night and of course, I'm already numb from sitting glued to my seat. ;D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sara has my full. I sent the query 9/14 and got the request on 9/17. Haven't heard back.

Good luck, they're a great agency

Kmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
Ronempress--sorry, haven't checked in here lately. I did get a nice R from her in early october. I've redone my query letter. Do you guys think I should try Sara?

themanda

waiting sucks...
Registered
Reaction score
i equeried, and got a reject three minutes later.

Datahog

Registered
Reaction score
Harvey requested sample chapters recently, but he's missing out as two other agents requested fulls, and one's already made an offer.

Twizzle

Cluck that.
Registered
Reaction score
Harvey requested sample chapters recently, but he's missing out as two other agents requested fulls, and one's already made an offer.

Did you notify him of the offer, as well as any other agents who have partials/fulls?

grumbles13

Registered
Reaction score
Nudge or not to nudge

So I sent the full to Sara on 9/22 I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if she responds to nudges? I don't plan on doing it unless it gets to be mid-Dec and I haven't heard anything. Just antsy, I suppose.

Thanks

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
She's had mine since 9/17. I haven't heard a peep.
I'm not ready to nudge just yet, though.

Datahog

Registered
Reaction score
Did you notify him of the offer, as well as any other agents who have partials/fulls?

We accepted the offer and notified him of that. We really liked the agent (John Rudolph) and agency we signed with (D&G). Kim Witherspoon had the full and asked to be allowed to finish it, but she passed in the end. Probably not too happy with us as it was a close call for her and she really did read it all. :)

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
I got a nice R from her on a full as well today, sigh.

Lamadon

Registered
Reaction score
Got a form request for five pages from andrea, after i sent the bare query. Does she send those to everyone who doesn't include pages? I got myself so excited.

--Lamadon, being negative.