I am officially allowed to share now. really. I'm srs this time. for reals. lol.(see post 65)

Mr. Anonymous

Just a guy with a pen & a delusion
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you're great. I've literally *dreamed* about getting to post a message like this in Goals and Accomplishments. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to make another post someday about selling the NA rights. :)

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
Hey, a sale is a sale, and published is published! Congratulations. Now you can just say you're an international author =D

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Auf Deutsch bitte! Und Glueckwuensche! Jetzt tanzen die Bananen!*

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

*trans: Aren't the Dutch bitter [that you aren't getting pubbed in Dutch yet.] Underwear are fortunately optional if scrunched up. Jetplanes eat bananas.

Last edited:

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
ok lol so I'm actually not supposed to say anything for the moment. My lips are sealed.

GAH! You are a freakin tease! :D :D :D :D Can't wait to hear whatever it is that you can't yet say!!!!!!

Mel

:)

Last edited:

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooo! I'll congratulate you when you can tell us what's up ;)

Mr. Anonymous

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I have SO MUCH NEWS but I can't share yet. But I'll update this thread the moment I can talk. :)

Phael - "Underwear are fortunately optional if scrunched up" is my modus operandi, actually.

Mellymel - :e2zipped:

:p

But seriously. Thanks so much, and stay tuned!

Benbradley - Thank you for your congratulations, though I have no idea what for!

Thothguard - I am quite a fan of sauerkraut...

Backslashbaby - :) sounds good. It shouldn't be too too long now.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Thanks for sharing your great news via PM. I'm so excited for you. Amazing! CONGRATS!

wheelwriter

Not a runner, running.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was away and just saw your message. You and The Hoff, it seems. Congrats on all the good things coming your way. Keep me updated!

Mayfield

sleeping the sleep of the sleepless
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear more details, but that is wonderful, wonderful news.

Susan Coffin

Tell it like it Is
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.strokingthepen.com
ok lol so I'm actually not supposed to say anything for the moment. My lips are sealed.

Hey, I missed something! :D I know something good happened, and lots of people know, but I missed it, darn it!

I think you might have sold your novel?

Whatever this secret is, congratulations!

Mr. Anonymous

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! News on thursday! I promise!

Mr. Anonymous

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so I feel bad.

I thought we were announcing Today. But agent wants to wait a few more days...

However.

I WILL say that we may have (also) agreed to a deal with a publisher that is a little closer to home. And by a little I mean a lot. And by a lot I mean :e2zipped:

Full story just as soon as my agent announces (I'm not going to pick a day cause I might be wrong. again.)

Sorry guys. I hate to do this but I got (lightly) reprimanded by my agent for e-bragging about my eggs before they hatched so I'm trying to be a good boy from now on. lol. Sort of, anyway.

DeaK

Registered
Reaction score
Boooh!

Just kidding :) But you're really building up the suspense here with more good news ----> have you considered switching genres? :tongue

/Dreams of the day she'll be reprimanded by an agent/

Erm, I'm really happy for you, still. Not saying why. I just am. I have my reasons. Secret reasons. But I'm happy :D

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so I feel bad.

I thought we were announcing Today. But agent wants to wait a few more days...

However.

I WILL say that we may have (also) agreed to a deal with a publisher that is a little closer to home. And by a little I mean a lot. And by a lot I mean :e2zipped:

Full story just as soon as my agent announces (I'm not going to pick a day cause I might be wrong. again.)

Sorry guys. I hate to do this but I got (lightly) reprimanded by my agent for e-bragging about my eggs before they hatched so I'm trying to be a good boy from now on. lol. Sort of, anyway.

Still can't wait to find out what the heck is going on!!! :Hug2: Gah! So. Excited. For. You.

waiting. waiting. still waiting...

stupid :rulez

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
How remiss of me! I just saw your post, Mr.A and very happy for you! Congrats 'n way2go. Calls for :Cake:s! :)