Do You Think You Could Respond To This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
But you're aware of those counterfeit questions that have been circulating lately?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Are you not in possession of one of those nifty conterfeit markers? Have you not been keenly interested in swiping one of those across someone, just to verify if they're human or not?

I know quite a few that qualify as pods

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Did you know that you can buy question marks on the black market?

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I hate to get back onto the counterfeit theme again, but aren't they usually just exclamation marks bent to look like the real thing? Do you think Inked would lend us one of those gizmos she's talking about?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
I...um...they were taken away from me. I kinda went on a pod-people tangent. See, my boss, the one I USE to work for, he was such a putz that I just KNEW he couldn't be from here--I wasn't hip to Corporate America yet; therefore, didn't realize it's the stupid people that are in charge, you know?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Going once...going twice..
Markers_300x343.jpg

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, what you do--because I used to handle ooooooodles of money--eez, vu simply swipe a mark across the bill you suspect and if it turns black, it's counterfeit...I think that's how it works...now I can't remember if it stays black, turns black, turns clear...hmmm...too many years away from money...I'll have to check references.
Hey, I started a thread that will force you to stretch your imagination. Interested? It's called: I KNOW what I saw. The object is to add up to 7 sentences and continue where the previous writer left off. So, in between all the other things taking up every free second of your life, I've added one more. Gee, makes you all warm & fuzzy inside, huh?

ducks & runs...fast...arms flailing...ignores commentary she resembles one running while wearing flippers....

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
inked, are you peddling your lipstick again?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
You hopin' I'll pucker up & blow?
Darn you, Woof! I was making the attempt to go clean today....were you impressed?

Was I impressed? Tell me, did your "go clean" attempt surpass your previous record of 43.7 seconds?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
I try to behave. Really, I do. But then, someone will say something, and...and..well...first it's a grin. Then a quiver. And then, the longer I remain silent, it's like this internal festering...but I gain control, and mum's the word.
But...because my warped mind wasn't able to release itself, I begin these accidental puns. Any suggestions on how to help myself?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
How to help yourself? Hmmm...eating fresh baked goods? Have you tried bread made from fresh dill called dill dough?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
How to help yourself? Hmmm...eating fresh baked goods? Have you tried bread made from fresh dill called dill dough?
Well. That WAS a nice mouthful of espresso!!!! Woof, I'm sending you an invoice for a new keyboard....and lips...mine are now burned...do you know how expensive this coffee is? You can't have me spewing it like that! I can't feel my yips...can you see 'em?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
And since when are burning lips a handicap? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.