XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...(starting a sing-a-long here, but I can't think of any songs. feel free to start one up)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you! Though the arms one kind of scares the sh!t out of me.

Yeah, creepy, but some wonderful images there. The abandoned dance hall on the second page brings definite ideas to mind.

Last edited:

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I was just watching a David Attenborough bug-umentary. Baby octopus is so much cuter than anything I saw.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
I was just watching a David Attenborough bug-umentary. Baby octopus is so much cuter than anything I saw.

It's going to be a sad day when he finally dies. Kind of difficult to imagine the nature documentary without him.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
that warms my rotten little heart!

I think I repped someone that I actually drove by the theatre tonight... I so want to see Hunger Games... but there was way too much activity. I loathe crowds. I can usually go RIGHT after work on a weekday, and there is no one. I took a friend to see John Carter On Thursday and we were in a theatre with 4 other people. I know - you'll say, but it was John Carter. But when we went to see HP: Deathly Hollows 1 the week after it came out, we also had a theatre to ourselves with 4 people. I tell you.... if I didn't have to work today, I'd have gone to the midnight showings.

Oh, and John Carter wasn't bad. I rather enjoyed it. I was quite doubtful.

I almost never go to evening showings, certainly not after work. (I'm very much a morning person, so I'd be in danger of dozing off if I watched a movie after a day at work.) So I go to weekend matinees, or weekday matinees if I have a day off work, so there are fewer people around. And maybe the cinemagoers of Camberley, Woking or Guildford are well-behaved - the same goes for the London cinemas I tend to go to.

That said, a good example of an evening showing was Aliens, on its opening Monday evening at the Odeon Leicester Square - a full house in a cinema which seats 1980, in 70mm turned up loud. Quite an experience, when that many people jump all at the same time!

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I almost never go to evening showings, certainly not after work. (I'm very much a morning person, so I'd be in danger of dozing off if I watched a movie after a day at work.) So I go to weekend matinees, or weekday matinees if I have a day off work, so there are fewer people around. And maybe the cinemagoers of Camberley, Woking or Guildford are well-behaved - the same goes for the London cinemas I tend to go to.

That said, a good example of an evening showing was Aliens, on its opening Monday evening at the Odeon Leicester Square - a full house in a cinema which seats 1980, in 70mm turned up loud. Quite an experience, when that many people jump all at the same time!

First time I saw Alien, was on HBO. I am slightly embarrassed to say that the only reason I watched it was for Sigourney Weaver in her underwear.

I was like 13, gimme a break.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantina :Sun:

It's foggy in reality. I can hardly see the houses in the next street. Thinking it through, to be honest, that doesn't really bother me.

Today there will be fresh bread and apple pie. If you want some be sure to turn up early. You best bring some sort of decorating tool too, we seem to be doing a lot in this area at the moment.

Looking forward to working on my character bio later. I'm really getting into this now. I've got lots of areas of conflict, and I keep sitting there thinking, oo, I can do this to her too. I've decided that she's 15, but she's never going to be Tiffany Aching - I'm not that nice.

:Coffee:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, someone please slap me. I have been reading a certain thread again. I have made myself annoyed. I should know better. It is not a P&CE thread. But it is in Round Table

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ali, you have the best noms.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I've got a fun day planned of shopping (for baby stuff) and going to see THG with my sister. I rarely go to the movies because A) it's WAY too expensive and B) home is so much more comfortable. But we'll be going in the afternoon sometime so hopefully it won't be too bad.

babies take too much of time to bake....

This is Truth.

I don't mean to blow anyone's mind or anything - but I found this site

http://beautiful-portals.tumblr.com/

if you are someone who likes visual stimuli - you're welcome.

I have found several ideas for future story number elebenty-hundred.

Oooooooo... *wants to stare at pretty pictures all day*

Well, time for my predawn nap on the couch. :)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:e2slap:Your request is my cooperation.

I could probably do the food mail order, but I couldn't guarantee it would get to you all.

Thanks, I do appreciate it. I knew I could count on you guys.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Re morning folks. I fell back asleep only to be waken by the Very Bright sun right after 8am. Remembering that I wanted to see what parts of my front yard were sunny at 8 this time of year, I dragged myself out of bed. By the time I brushed my teeth and such, it was horribly overcast. Grrr.

Gary- I has your email :) will reply later.

Re shitty salesmen- I've met three already in this town. I'm a bit annoyed but going to brave new dealers today.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just realized this is page 404.

Anyone else expecting to get the "Not Found" error message?

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Just realized this is page 404.

Anyone else expecting to get the "Not Found" error message?

Yeah, that totally tripped me up late last night, and I actually went so far as to reload the dratted page before I looked at it enough to figure it out.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
(Bursts into Cantina.)

Wooooo! Tiny baby octopus!
tumblr_l5o4bcRfYe1qzkoe9o1_500.jpg

That's all I got.

Wow that is so cool!

Hi Cantina! Trying to be around more...