• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Shelly Lynn Agency

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
Does anyone know anything about Shelly Fagin of the Shelly Lynn Agency? I can't find her in the list on this forum, and she doesn't appear to be listed at Preditors and Editors, and the only thing that comes up when I google her or the agency is the listing at Writers.net, which is where I found her in the first place.

Chris

J. Y. Moore

Registered
Reaction score
She is not listed in AAR or any of the other references I checked. I would at least ask what titles they've sold in the last year.

Torin

Wandering vaguely
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cebarrett.com
Thanks for trying. :)

I think I'll let her sit on the back burner until I get in some more replies (acceptance, maybe? hopeful look) from others first.

Chris

Rayme_Jean_Dunlap

Registered
Reaction score
I was just looking her up when I found this page...I too am doing research on these diffrent people and componies...Just to make sure they ARE real...:)

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Still nothing but the WN listing. The Sologig bit is gone, but here's what it said.

The Shelly Lynn Agency in Phoenix, AZ is accepting literary submissions for review and for possible representation. We specialize in chick-lit, women's interest, romance and suspense novels. If you have a completed manuscript you would like us to review please send a synopsis of the novel and the first ten pages to us by email. We will contact you if your manuscript interest us and request the rest of the manuscript. Please include a valid email address and further contact information. We DO NOT charge reading fees and will never recommend you to an editing service. We are a legit agency looking to represent authors and get them published. Thank you! Shelly Lynn Fagin The Shelly Lynn Agency
Pass.

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. When someone goes out of their way to assure me they're legit, red flags go up for me.