• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a writing buddy for some serious productivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonikaRuth

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It's a long story, but basically I have a free month on my hands and would love to get some serious writing done. I will probably be focusing on short stories and flash fiction, but the overall goal will be to create a solid writing "habit" before I go back to work. I'm looking for someone who wants to get down to some real writing. Maybe you think about writing more then you actually do it. This is the time to put the pen to the paper and have someone else right there with you. We could check in on each other (every day?) and inspire each other to keep it up. A writing routine is so important for an aspiring writer to have- I know this, and I want to develop this aspect of my life.
Let me know if this sounds like something you're interested in :)

aixsponsa

This is not Kelly Kapoor Story Hour
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennygaines.wordpress.com
I'd like to be your writing buddy!

I'm also focusing on short fiction, novelettes mostly for a fantasy series I'm writing now (a series of novelettes based in one world a la the original Conan the Barbarian stories from the 30s). I'm halfway through the first one and will be working on them all month (and onwards). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.