Status
Not open for further replies.

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Jim Melvin (Deathwizard) and I have books coming out. We would like to swap links with others in the same situation, or just link up with AW friends. What is the proper procedure for doing so, and where do we go to find this out? We're both kinda new to this. I run a blog, but it's on my website. Are websites permited to link too, or is this just a MySpace type of thing?

Thanks for any help.

Tri

Death Wizard

Tumhe na koci puujetha
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com
Thanks, Dawno. Chris and I have already done that, but we're also looking for fellow writers with sites/blogs that wouldn't mind linking to ours, and vice versa. Is this the appropriate place to make such a request?

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
A word of advice - it's probably a really good idea to get involved in a select few blogs and be part of the commenting community rather than just look for people to link to your sites. While some of that may happen anyway because we AW folk like to support each other, blogging is about the community of bloggers, too.

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I'm always looking for an interview at my blog...mostly writing oriented. Links okay. Interviewing Christine Norris next Friday. Yah! PM me dw or tri, if you want to do an interview about your upcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.