• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Park & Fine Literary and Media (formerly Park Literary & Media)

bocabum

Procrastinator/Doddlebutter
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on Amanda Cardinale??

It says on the website that she joined The Park Agency in early 2008, but there's nothing on QT about her.

Anyone have any experiences with her?

White Ginger

Registered
Reaction score
I e-queried her yesterday and got a request for a full this morning. She was very professional and seemed interested in the topic of my novel. We shall see...

White Ginger

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I e-queried her yesterday afternoon. I've been doing only e-queries since September.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody have any experiences with Theresa Park? She's got good history, background and sales, and seems to have put together a nice little boutique there. I've just put a query package into the mail and I'm wondering if anyone knows about her responsiveness (can't find her on QT) or can offer personal testimony on interaction...Tnx. :D

revolocard

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Shannon O'Keefe? Obviously the Park Agency's awesome (Nicholas Sparks, eh?) and Shannon appears to have worked for Sanford J. Greenberger (that agency repped the Da Vinci Code). On AgentQuery, it says she's at Park Agency, but their website doesn't list her. Anyone know where she's at?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Her AQ page. FWIW, Agencies don't always list every associate. Was your query returned?

revolocard

Registered
Reaction score
Haven't tried yet, but I'll let the thread know what happens. :) Just didn't want to look like a doofus sending a query to an agent who's no longer at the agency.

Jaedence

Registered
Reaction score
now accepting e-queries

Website now states they are accepting e-queries.

curlbe

Registered
Reaction score
snail mailed abigail koons a couple of weeks a go. no word yet. anyone have recent experience with her?

Dawnny Baby

Getting back up again
Registered
Reaction score
Website now states they are accepting e-queries.
I tried e-querying Abigail Koons yesterday, but the voodoo tech gods returned my e-mail as "undeliverable" (or something like that). So I went to the post office, which was closed because it was Veteran's Day. Today I returned to the post office and paid just over $2 to snail mail my query. At least now I'll get a SASE rejection, instead of just no reply from a rejected e-query....

(Builds character, right?)

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on this agency?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Their site and PM page are current. Did you have a particular question?

Laura Droege

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any recent experiences with this agency? I saw that Abigail Koons isn't currently taking new clients, but Theresa Park apparently is.

bershka

Does anyone have experience in querying this agency? Has anyone queried Peter Knapp?

Kmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
I won a pitch contest with him at the end of July. He requested the full but ultimately passed. His comments were great, as was his communication. No R&R, mainly because he thought the story was strong enough, but just not for him.

c.e.lawson

Registered
Reaction score
I did the same as Kmarshall. He was polite and professional and very nice throughout. One week in, he even emailed me to let me know he'd just gotten back from vacation and would read the full ASAP. Seems like a good communicator.

MiddayDark

Registered
Reaction score
Any updates on this agency lately? Has anyone been offered a contract?

DahlELama

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats and good luck, Joy! Pete is one of the nicest agents out there, and he reps a couple of my friends who love him, including the wonderful Brenda Drake.