AW Library: Comics/Graphic Novels/Cover Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I've sent out this reminder, so...

The AbsoluteWrite Library is a special forum for members to place a listing of their work so that other AW members can see what they have published. The hope is that this central repository will encourage members to seek out books and articles by other members.

Right now, the Comics/Graphic Novels/Cover Arthas only one listing. Seriously? No one else has published?

So if you've got a published comic or graphic novel or cover (the definition of published is quite flexible) check out the Library Guidelines and let us know about it!

RemusShepherd

Banned
Flounced
VPXI
Reaction score
Website
remus-shepherd.livejournal.com
Right now, the Comics/Graphic Novels/Cover Arthas only one listing. Seriously? No one else has published?

So if you've got a published comic or graphic novel or cover (the definition of published is quite flexible) check out the Library Guidelines and let us know about it!

The definition of 'published' is flexible, but I don't like getting in trouble on forums, so I'd like to have it defined before I trod where I'm not wanted. Are webcomics 'published'? (Would prose novels hosted on someone's website be 'published'? Same situation.)

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Let me put it this way. The Library is for YOUR use to highlight YOUR work. If you feel comfortable calling it published, I won't disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.