• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Pub svcs] Tellwell Talent, Inc.

VeryBigBeard

Preparing for winter
Registered
Reaction score
They'll help you with publishing... for $1500 and up, complete with extra fees for everything from Amazon Look Inside to a 25% "service fee" for ordering your own books. Avoid. There's just too much to list. If you want to full run-down, here's the link.

It just so happened to cycle through the Google ad on AW's masthead. Didn't see it listed so I thought I'd create a stub here, just in case anyone looks them up.

Always good to remember that reputable publishers don't generally advertise by Google ad.

Alcasgra

Registered
Reaction score
They'll help you with publishing... for $1500 and up, complete with extra fees for everything from Amazon Look Inside to a 25% "service fee" for ordering your own books. Avoid. There's just too much to list. If you want to full run-down, here's the link.

It just so happened to cycle through the Google ad on AW's masthead. Didn't see it listed so I thought I'd create a stub here, just in case anyone looks them up.

Always good to remember that reputable publishers don't generally advertise by Google ad.

OH MY GOODNESS. LOL! If I had $1,500 and up to invest, I would have used the money for a nice holiday somewhere. LOL!