Is it safe yet?

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Pal Brian;
The pranks are over. Is it safe to come out yet? mmm...could be...

Au reservoir,
Rick

Sonneillon

Autophobic Misanthrope
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently, Bart is still making with the pranks. But I guess we came through the rest of it intact.

Sonneillon

Autophobic Misanthrope
Registered
Reaction score
I never even did pranks on April 1st. It's beyond me why anyone would want to stretch them out to the 2nd. My idea of a prank is to sneak into the kitchen, hide behind the stove, jump out, and give my husband a heart attack.

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
I never even did pranks on April 1st. It's beyond me why anyone would want to stretch them out to the 2nd. My idea of a prank is to sneak into the kitchen, hide behind the stove, jump out, and give my husband a heart attack.

Yeah but then you have to deal with ambulances, and hospitals, and insurance, and police, and all that annoying stuff, y'know?

Besides, I prefer pranks that make people go :Wha: than ones that scare people :)

Sonneillon

Autophobic Misanthrope
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah but then you have to deal with ambulances, and hospitals, and insurance, and police, and all that annoying stuff, y'know?

Besides, I prefer pranks that make people go :Wha: than ones that scare people :)

My husband's only 25. I have to deal with him growling my name and then chasing me around the house threatening to crush me, telling me I've crossed the line and now I will experience the terrible vengeance of the flying elbow smash.

Yeah. We're pretty much dorks.

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
My husband's only 25. I have to deal with him growling my name and then chasing me around the house threatening to crush me, telling me I've crossed the line and now I will experience the terrible vengeance of the flying elbow smash.

Yeah. We're pretty much dorks.

You know, your husband sounds enough like mine that I'm glad we're not in a soap opera :D