Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Earthquake

I'm melting!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
smoochagator.com
Hi, everyone, my name is Emily. I'm a graphic designer and (of course) aspiring writer living in Virginia Beach, VA. I found AW through a friend's website and signed up hoping to make new friends and find some inspiration. I'm interested in technical writing as a new direction on my career path, and I love writing essays and fiction in my spare time.

Funner things to know about me:
- I make KILLER mac-n-cheese and chocolate chip cookies
- I have four weirdly awesome cats: an elderly, deaf Siamese; a very effeminate bobtail; a rude and selfish long-haired calico; and a heavy-set, not-so-bright orange tabby
- I use netspeak in everyday conversation, greatly confusing my friends and family members who don't know what WTF or OMG means.
- My favorite "guilty pleasure" movie is The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. It's campy and corny, but it's also a sweet "best friends for life" story.
- My boyfriend's nickname for me is Dorcas. Cuz I'm, well, a dork.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

writin52

Registered
Reaction score
Happy Monday to u too Little Earthquake and welcome

Hi, everyone, my name is Emily. I'm a graphic designer and (of course) aspiring writer living in Virginia Beach, VA. I found AW through a friend's website and signed up hoping to make new friends and find some inspiration. I'm interested in technical writing as a new direction on my career path, and I love writing essays and fiction in my spare time.

Funner things to know about me:
- I make KILLER mac-n-cheese and chocolate chip cookies
- I have four weirdly awesome cats: an elderly, deaf Siamese; a very effeminate bobtail; a rude and selfish long-haired calico; and a heavy-set, not-so-bright orange tabby
- I use netspeak in everyday conversation, greatly confusing my friends and family members who don't know what WTF or OMG means.
- My favorite "guilty pleasure" movie is The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. It's campy and corny, but it's also a sweet "best friends for life" story.
- My boyfriend's nickname for me is Dorcas. Cuz I'm, well, a dork.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

You, are my friend for life, if I had to be killed I'd want it to be by mac n cheese and cc cookies!
Wow, four feline muses, lucky you! I am now severely allergic to cat saliva and cannot have another cat:cry:.
Welcome to AW :welcome:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OMG! WU? :welcome: to AW!

So pleased to meetcha, Emily. You're gonna fit right in.

Expanding Ink

and then Steve stabbed a guy
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Cooler. You seem delightfully eccentric and, thus, I'm sure you'll fit in well here.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Emily!

If your elderly siamese has arthritis, ask your vet re: glucosamine to help the joints or remedil if s/he has trouble with stiffness. (had a 19.5 yr old cat)

Status
Not open for further replies.