PDA

View Full Version : GoDaddy Hosting Server Issues?

jessicaorr
02-21-2008, 04:19 AM
I have my wordpress blog hosted on godaddy.com and for the past week I haven't been able to access my blog at all. I can't even view my blog, let alone update it. I've tried on my desktop and my laptop, on firefox, safari and explorer and no matter what I do, the darn thing doesn't load. I also can't access my email account or my other website hosted with them. This has happened before, but it only lasted for a few hours. I haven't even touched my bandwidth limits and I haven't meddled in the MySQL database.

I'm thinking GoDaddy is having server issues. Do any of you host with them? Have you ever had any problems like this?

If I can't access my site by tomorrow I'm getting my happy butt on the phone to raise hell :rant:

Stormhawk
02-21-2008, 04:31 AM
The you mean the blog in your siggy, it loaded just fine for me.

jessicaorr
02-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Huh, I wonder why it isn't loading for me... Well, the fact that the page loads for other people is a useful little tidbit. Maybe if I search around GoDaddy's help files.

ETA: I think I may know what happened. I'm going to move some things around and see if I can fix this. Thanks for letting me know it loaded for you. That was a big help!

Stormhawk
02-21-2008, 05:51 AM
You're welcome. ^_^