Boldly stepping in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Registered
Reaction score
I can't believe I've actually managed to find a forum completely for writers that actually looks helpful ^.^

My name is Heather and I'm a 17 year old Scot. I really enjoy writing and would love to write as a profession. I've written a few short stories, one novel, poems and a fanfiction. I also have many more in the works, I never stop writing :)

I'm really looking forward to talking to other writers about my work and theirs. I've never had any feedback on any of my writing and I've never critiqued properly but I'd be willing to learn. I hope I get to know most of you well and maybe we can help each other learn and grow :)

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the cooler, Heather. I hope you find everything you're looking for here on AW. I sure did. And then some! Best of luck with your writing.

Just curious, what fandom were you writing?

joyce

I'm really shy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsfromthecave.blogspot.com
:welcome:Welcome to the Cooler, Heather. This is a great place to find just about any information you're looking for. Good luck with your writing and enjoy your stay.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Seventeen? Really?

Chase checks his calculator. Only 3.88 times older than Heather. Makes note to use that line instead of "older than dirt."

Oh, yeah, welcome.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Heather!

I was in Scotland in May '88, LOVED IT! Felt so at home, the food was great, the stout yummy, and the sunsets amazing.

Oodles of things to do and see here, you'll get a shoulder to cry on, a head pat, or your butt booted to work more, depending on need. :}

swove

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the cooler Heather you will learn much hear, ah to be young again and not afraid to say your age. :hooray::D:hi::snoopy::roll::partyguy:

TeeVee

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes :) I think I'm going to enjoy it here.

Hillary: My fan fic was about Bam Margera, the pro skateboarder. I wrote it about three years ago when I was obsessed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.