William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
SUSPICIOUS Iraqi troops ordered a "bride" and "groom" out of their car at a checkpoint on a highway north of Baghdad only to find they were wanted militants in disguise, the defence ministry said.

Two other men travelling with the all-male “bridal couple” were also found to be wanted militants, the ministry said in a statement.

It said the incident occurred near Taji, about 40km from Baghdad, but did not indicate when.

“Iraqi soldiers set up a checkpoint near Taji and during their duty they stopped a wedding procession,” the statement said.

“The soldiers became suspicious because the procession did not follow orders to stop. The occupants of the car were told to step out of the car and were searched. Four people in the procession were found to be wanted terrorists and arrested.”

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22828391-401,00.html

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Zing! How embarrassing is that? I wonder if there is stronger cultural chagrin there for a man getting caught in a girdle than here in the west? Or is all fair and fine if it's against the infidel?

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Zing! How embarrassing is that? I wonder if there is stronger cultural chagrin there for a man getting caught in a girdle than here in the west? Or is all fair and fine if it's against the infidel?
Oh, dear.
klinger.jpg

Talk about your shotgun weddings.

Soldiers' suspicions were confirmed when all the 'guests' dove for cover when the bride threw the bouquet... from behind an overturned car.

Last edited:

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
To be fair, is not so easy to guess who is female when females are dressed like this:

BURQA.jpg

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
aside from the amusing element, it's fortunate that the soldiers at the roadblock were able to take them into custody without violence; otherwise, the errant penis surely would have been lost in the onslaught of stories about the cold-blooded murder of a humble wedding party not bothering anyone.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Cmon Haskins. How do you know it wasn't a drag wedding?

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They had probably just returned from a training camp in Liberia.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
aside from the amusing element, it's fortunate that the soldiers at the roadblock were able to take them into custody without violence; otherwise, the errant penis surely would have been lost in the onslaught of stories about the cold-blooded murder of a humble wedding party not bothering anyone.

Quite possibly, because, as we've heard - from the President of Iran, no less - there is no homosexuality, at least in Iran. Apparently, though, nobody's telling them.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Funny aside, I was actually serious. I wonder how it's considered for a man to dress as a woman in the service of jihad, or at least in defense of the homeland.

Would they be shamed or commended?

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Funny aside, I was actually serious. I wonder how it's considered for a man to dress as a woman in the service of jihad, or at least in defense of the homeland.

Would they be shamed or commended?

No different than putting on mud or maybe a goatskin.