PDA

View Full Version : New Person

zanadib
11-05-2007, 10:46 PM
My name is Zana DiBartolomeo
I am new to these fourms, as much as I hate to say it, I got sucked into the PA stuff. So my first book is getting published by them, I know that one day I'll be able to move past it and get a diffrent publisher! So if anyone has any ideas please let me know!!! I would really aprecate it. ANd as much as I hate to say it to, I was warned by people from this site about PA but didnt listen! I know that I should have... I am sorry to those who tired to warn me and I didnt listen! I do want everyone to know that even though my book was published by PA I am not going to give up on it! It is a wonderful book in my oppion, and so I am going to buy copies for me and sell them myself......

cray
11-05-2007, 11:04 PM
welcome! lots of great info here -- cruise around, have fun.

Susie
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey, Zana, :welcome: to the cooler and much good luck w. your book. Sounds like you have a handle on it.

Jersey Chick
11-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Hi Zana and :welcome: to AW!

Wander around and enjoy! :D

Hillary
11-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Welcome aboard... :) Hopefully PA will have nothing to do with your next work.

Nickie
11-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Hello to you, Zana, and welcome to AW! I must confess, I fell into the PA trap too. I did not know then about this forum... and believed what they told me. At first it really hurt to have my best novel published by them. But after a while, I felt I did not owe them anything - they don't keep their promisses either. So I wrote the same story in my own language (Dutch) and found a publisher in Holland. The book is on the market for nearly three years by now, and is still selling. So I hope that one day a genuine publisher in the UK or United States will see the value of this work, and be willing to publish it again.

Nickie

nerds
11-06-2007, 12:58 AM
:welcome:

What a cool spiffy name!

:welcome:

Hillary
11-06-2007, 01:36 AM
What a cool spiffy name!

Ever since Splat, I have a tendency to try to read names backwards. And it turns out everyone has a spiffier username than I do. I don't know what possessed me to come on here and just use my given name. I think it means I'm not creative enough to hang with you guys.

*bans self*

Ol' Fashioned Girl
11-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Welcome to AW! Just chalk your first book up to experience and move on... write another, better book and forget the last one. Been there, done that, myself.

truelyana
11-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Welcome on board Zana,

Sounds like you have accomplished something wonderful already, with your book. You needn't be too hard on yourself, with it being published with PA. I am sure you know what your doing, and experience is always valuable one way or another. :)

All the best,to you.

melaniehoo
11-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Welcome to AW!

joyce
11-06-2007, 03:28 AM
:welcome:Welcome to the Cooler and good luck with your writing.

glassquill
11-06-2007, 06:21 PM
:welcome: to AW, Zana!

talkwrite
11-06-2007, 06:26 PM
:welcome: Zana. Enjoy the journey

Voyager
11-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome to AW, Zana

And what do you mean, Yrallih. You have the spiffiest of names :D

jamiehall
11-09-2007, 11:06 PM