What am I? (the reverse pictionary game)

WillowArcane

Child of the Fae
Registered
Reaction score
Seeing as the "describe that image" game failed, I thought I'd give it another try, this time in reverse. The object of this game is to take a picture and describe it without actually mentioning it by name or being too specific. The next posters then try to figure out what it is. When it is either ID'd, or no-one can figure it out, then the describer can post the image for everyone to see. The point is to learn how to look at what would probably be ordinary, mundane and every-day objects and present them in a new light creatively.

It's not great, but here's my attempt...

The firm blood red flesh skin was pleasing to her eyes, smooth and flawless. It crunched crisply as she bit into it, and she enjoyed the sweet, succulent juices like a hungry bird would nectar. As she nibbled towards the center greedily, she was eventually forced to cease as the small black nubs revealed themselves. Holding it by its slender brown stalk, she wiped a bit of juice from her chin with the back of her hand and tossed away the thin remains of her snack.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
It's an apple!

When I saw it, I knew I had to possess it. Its smooth, clean lines, the sound it made, the way other people looked at it - I had to make it mine. I inched closer to it, hoping no one would think I was trying to jack it. I was almost afraid to touch it, but I had to. It was still warm with the unseen power that would reveal itself only to those brave enough to harness it.

WillowArcane

Child of the Fae
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, that was an easy one, wasn't it? :tongue But yours? Um...not so much...

Red-Apple.jpg

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
It's an apple!

When I saw it, I knew I had to possess it. Its smooth, clean lines, the sound it made, the way other people looked at it - I had to make it mine. I inched closer to it, hoping no one would think I was trying to jack it. I was almost afraid to touch it, but I had to. It was still warm with the unseen power that would reveal itself only to those brave enough to harness it.

That's a clue!

WillowArcane

Child of the Fae
Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea :( A wall plug/internet jack? *feels dumb* -_-

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
Kerr wins it!!!

This is fun!!

OK, here's another:

Even from afar, his power is obvious. The muscles are wound tight beneath his skin, ready to fly at the smallest sound. Closer, his eyes capture your attention, intelligent, observant, ready to appraise you. You think to master him, but you will learn he is not to be bested. He gives because he loves, not because he must. Your partner, your friend, your ally - a partnership perfected throughout the eons, brought to life in him, and in you. Ride long, partner!

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
Very close - they are sometimes found working together.

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for Hillary!

Now someone else post a description, so I don't totally house Willow's thread!

Trish

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
?

an observatory? the one that is located in chile. in the andes? the thing is i cannot figure how to post a picture. --s6

now i describe something?

the hallway is dim and very cold; green and gray linoleum, gray tiled walls. just inside the book cluttered room the air is warmer thanks to a bank of tall, old fashioned windows. the autumn sunlight pours over the geraniums on the window sill and pools in honey brown puddles on the oaken floor. eleven studiously bent heads, from platinum to raven, are intent on sus tareas . pens scratch on paper.

hope i am doing this correctly. you should be able to pin this down exactly.

Last edited:

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
almost as old as hogwarts

a high school spanish classroom in a circa 1928 building. the boiler is broken down again. the modern wing is freezing cold but the old second floor is livable thanks to the windows. so the kids are sitting in the sunlight to do their tareas--spanish assignments. --s6

this has to be fast--lunch time almost over (clue--lunchtime)

a steamy, silver cylinder topped with a black screw cap. a paper tag dangles out of the cup that usually serves as a lid.

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
A horsefly in a cloud of DDT? lol

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
Someone needs to provide the next description.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
"in and about the martinmas

when leaves are sere and fallen" --okay, not my own but a line from an old English ballad titled Barbry Allen. what is the speaker describing here?