Britney loses kids

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
A judge (Gordon, by name) has today ordered Britney Spears to surrender custody of her two children to Kevin Federline, her former spouse, better known now as FedEx. Now in addition to any number of observations about the frying pan and the fire, etc., what's really good from the on-line story is this final sentence:

"According to TMZ.com, Gordon also ordered Spears to take parenting classes and undergo random drugs."

(in case you need it, here's the link): http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=277813&GT1=7702

caw

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
A judge (Gordon, by name) has today ordered Britney Spears to surrender custody of her two children to Kevin Federline, her former spouse, better known now as FedEx.
Now let's see how he does. :rolleyes: How long before those kids end up in the tabloids for "acting out"?

Now in addition to any number of observations about the frying pan and the fire, etc., what's really good from the on-line story is this final sentence:

"According to TMZ.com, Gordon also ordered Spears to take parenting classes and undergo random drugs."
:roll:
I thought that was one of her problems. By the way, they fixed it, but it's still in the cache and shows up if you Google.

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
The sad thing is that I don't imagine he cares about the kids either, he just wants money.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
The sad thing is that I don't imagine he cares about the kids either, he just wants money.

EXACTLY! if he gave a shit he'd be taking care of the two others he has with Shar Jackson. Yea, the one he left while she was pregnant with his 2nd child for Britney. I'm not sure who's the bigger schmuck.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
The image on MSN is of Britney driving with the tots in the backseat in their carseats...

She's got a pack of Marlboros in the cup holder, and one of the tots is not "properly" belted in his chair, anybody notice the chest (also known as the 5th point) in his safety belts? Its not "chest high", its down at the bottom.

Yea I noticed.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
In K-Fed's defense -- and gods help me, I never thought I'd utter those words -- he has been involved with the two children he has with Shar Jackson. The two of them seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure he's involved in their lives. Shar herself has said to TMZ that he's a good dad. As much of a bottom-feeder as the guy seems to be, I don't think it's quite fair to say he doesn't love his kids.

Honestly, I'm surprised Britney hasn't lost custody of those kids way before this. If she was Tammy Jean Nobody from Trailer Park, Iowa, you can bet your butt she'd have been forced into parenting classes and random drug testing long before this.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I hate to say it too, but right now it actually probably is better for the kids. If nothing else, maybe he'll leave the kids with a good nanny. But Britney is out of control and completely nuts...maybe this really will be better for the kids. And a wake-up call for her.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I hate to say it too, but right now it actually probably is better for the kids. If nothing else, maybe he'll leave the kids with a good nanny. But Britney is out of control and completely nuts...maybe this really will be better for the kids. And a wake-up call for her.

Oh she was on a path to destruction that is for sure. It's just a shame, who ever gets them, it's a shame what they've seen already.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
In K-Fed's defense -- and gods help me, I never thought I'd utter those words -- he has been involved with the two children he has with Shar Jackson. The two of them seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure he's involved in their lives. Shar herself has said to TMZ that he's a good dad. As much of a bottom-feeder as the guy seems to be, I don't think it's quite fair to say he doesn't love his kids.
Well said.

K-Fed may be an ass, but many people are asses, yet still manage to be decent parents--or at least not abysmal ones. I see no reason to assume K-Fed will be as bad as Britney.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, I never saw this coming.

This young woman needs some serious help. It sucks that no one around her gives a rat's ass about her welfare. They sure like her money.

If someone doesn't step in to get her the professional help she needs, we'll be commenting on her untimely death soon.

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Elvis faced a similar situation in where he was surrounded by "yes" people, who didn't have the guts to rescue their friend from his turmoil and self-destruction. Could her staff be in fear of losing their pay checks if they rocked her boat? Serious intervention is still needed here. She has a serious dicipline problem. Will somebody have the courage to save this gal. She doesn't seem to be able to help herself.

Tri

RumpleTumbler

Loves Joni Mitchell
Registered
Reaction score
Elvis faced a similar situation in where he was surrounded by "yes" people, who didn't have the guts to rescue their friend from his turmoil and self-destruction. Could her staff be in fear of losing their pay checks if they rocked her boat? Serious intervention is still needed here. She has a serious dicipline problem. Will somebody have the courage to save this gal. She doesn't seem to be able to help herself.

Tri

I will do it.

My fee will be $50,000 a day plus expenses.

I await my ride.

valen_sinclair

Blowing bubbles in the wind
Registered
Reaction score
Well too be honest am not shocked at the decision, and personally think it is the right one.
I don't know too much about the bloke, but at least he doesn't seem to be making the headlines all the times.
Britney is nuts....it is obvious, she has completly and totally lost the plot. She isn't fit to care for her kids at this time, it will have to wake her up.
Unfortuently i can see it going the other way, and i think she will sink even deeper and deeper....I forsee tradegy in this....and I mean big tradgey that will shake up the way the press harasses people.

totidem_verbis

Registered
Reaction score
I thought her family was trying to help her.

All the help in the world won't do anything if she doesn't want to help herself.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
I was never a Brittney fan, but I do feel sorry for her and her kids. She brought most of her troubles on herself, but I think the people around her simply perpetuate the problems and enable her behavior. I never thought I'd say it, but KFed should get the kids and seems to be the more responsible of the parents.

What's really sad is Brittney reminds me of dozens if not hundreds of girls I've seen before who have kids, don't have any real parenting skills and who would be described in the tabloids as 'white trash'. Yet there's no great outcry over their kids, raised up to perpetuate the cycle of low expectations and consistently failing to meet them.

zenwriter

Registered
Reaction score
What I find sad is that she has all this money and yet such an impoverished education. That seems to be the lot of a lot of young celebs (Hello, Paris). I can't imagine how a person can go through life and raise children with no intellectual life of their own <shudder>. Poor kid.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
This whole thing is so tragic that I can no longer bring myself to mock her. To turn her life into a massive train wreck is one thing, but to let her kids suffer... Not cool. I hope someone who isn't one of her paid ass-slurpers intervenes and gets her the psychiatric she needs.