dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Um... In reading the list of criminals... Those are just about the oddest British names I've ever heard.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Cricket not exciting enough?

SHBueche

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ShelleyBueche.com
Did anyone read about Whoopi Goldberg's first day on the "View?" She defended Michael Vick, saying dog fighting is a cultural thing. Now ordinarily I'm a fan of Whoopi's, but that statement is a bit of a stretch and a bit outrageous, if you ask me.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Did anyone read about Whoopi Goldberg's first day on the "View?" She defended Michael Vick, saying dog fighting is a cultural thing. Now ordinarily I'm a fan of Whoopi's, but that statement is a bit of a stretch and a bit outrageous, if you ask me.
She might as well say double murder is a cultural thing, and so is kidnapping and robbery.

There are lots of cultural pastimes that violate laws - should those also be excused? Like cross-burning and suicide bombing.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
A cultural thing? Christ, that's a shagged up culture.
Not to make snap judgments based on names and likely cultural affiliation, but I'm relieved these guys picked dogfighting.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
And did anyone read the latest in the Vick case? About feeding live, injured cats and kittens to the dogs to get them used to killing and give them a taste for blood? He even had pictures of it. These are some sick people who don't deserve any consideration or human kindness.