rugcat

Lost in the Fog
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlevitt.com
actually, now i'm stuck between two competing theories:
This was clearly explained by the genius, Carl Barks, many years ago. It also explains the underlying cause of earthquakes.

earth.jpg

"In 1956 Duckburg suffered from the worst earthquakes in its known history. This happened shortly after $crooge McDuck had dug a very deep tunnel in the ground in order to examine the ground for possible weaknesses that could be fatal during earth quakes. People in Duckburg would never know that deep underneath the ground Scrooge and his nephews discovered a land beneath the ground called Terry Fermy, inhabited by feetless species called Terries and Fermies who's sport is to roll and jolt (the Terries) and to heave and toss (the Fermies) against the rocks in order to create earthquakes."

whistlelock

Whiskey Rebel
Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I ended up in Fort Worth. Dunno how that h
I've never once watched this show, and feel like a better person for it.

caw
My wife likes to watch the first few minutes of the show while loudly singing Picka-little Talka-little song from the Music Man. And when she gets to the end, she shuts the tv off and says, "nothing but a bunch of gossiping hens."

I pretend like the joke is new every day.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
You are a good husband.

And the view blows ass.

/dclary, who is eternally grateful his wife's only TV vice was "young and the restless"