What? No OJ thread?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did I miss something?

I hope he gets convicted and goes to jail forever.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think there should be a "Fish in a Barrel" forum for all threads about OJ, Britney and their ilk.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think there should be a "Fish in a Barrel" forum for all threads about OJ, Britney and their ilk.

Hmm...yeah. If OJ marries Britney, wow! Those photographers and reporters will go crazy!

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm...yeah. If OJ marries Britney, wow! Those photographers and reporters will go crazy!

And after they're married, they can adopt Lindsey, Paris and Nicole and during the marriage reception/adoption celebration they can dangle MJ out of the window. Nicole won't eat at the party, Lindsey will drink the bar dry and Paris will stand around posing with her head turned and angled in the way that only she can and say 'That's hot' while Rosie and Donald duke it out.

:)

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - O.J. Simpson is getting his fake Rolex watch back. The timepiece, seized earlier this week by attorneys for Fred Goldman, was ordered returned to the former football star after it was determined to be a knockoff made in China.

Goldman has won a multimillion-dollar wrongful death judgment against Simpson, but the watch has so little value it falls under an exemption in the judgment excluding jewelry worth less than $6,075.

Goldman lawyer David Cook said his client will comply with Friday's order by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.

"While we are clearly disappointed with the outcome, this tells us that collecting on this judgment, against this guy, is really tough," Cook said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071005/ap_on_re_us/simpson_goldman

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, yes. The Goldman's. The standard to which all ambulance chasers race after.

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know. At first I really had a hard time with Goldman capitalizing on a book that would describe the planning of woman's and by default, I guess, his son's murder. but then I got to thinking about. The truth is, it's the only way Goldman can even come close to righting the death of his son. And he obviously loved his son very much. So, as Simpson never saw any real jail time, I think it's O.K. that he be a confessed murderer/public spectacle without any benefit from it; Goldman should benefit and maybe O.J's kids, if they're not a mess by now. Can't be easy having a high profile murderer for a father.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - O.J. Simpson is getting his fake Rolex watch back. The timepiece, seized earlier this week by attorneys for Fred Goldman, was ordered returned to the former football star after it was determined to be a knockoff made in China.

Goldman has won a multimillion-dollar wrongful death judgment against Simpson, but the watch has so little value it falls under an exemption in the judgment excluding jewelry worth less than $6,075.

Goldman lawyer David Cook said his client will comply with Friday's order by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.

"While we are clearly disappointed with the outcome, this tells us that collecting on this judgment, against this guy, is really tough," Cook said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071005/ap_on_re_us/simpson_goldman

It seems to me that the Rolex company would want this thing destroyed, as it's a violation of their trademarks and whatnot. After this being in the news, I can just see OJ getting a call/letter from a lawyer from Rolex.