dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I've met Keyes. He's a very nice guy. For that reason alone he doesn't stand a chance.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
He's too smart. I can't wait to see him debate, he's good at it. I'm glad he's joined the fray.

I bet someone will say he's not black enough, too.

We have a long way to go before the conventions, it's still anyone's game.

InfinityGoddess

Goddess of Infinity
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infinitygoddess.net
Are you guys kidding? His run against Obama for Senate was a joke. Obama didn't even have to work that hard to beat him. Part of it was because he suddenly moved into Illinois after Jack Ryan was forced to drop out, but I suspect other factors as well.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Part of it was because he suddenly moved into Illinois after Jack Ryan was forced to drop out, but I suspect other factors as well.

The carpet bagger thing doesn't work for Republicans. Worked well for Hillary, though.

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
I've met Keyes. He's a very nice guy. For that reason alone he doesn't stand a chance.

Maybe in a private meeting, but as a public politician, he has repeatedly assumed the role of being a vicious bigot.

rugcat

Lost in the Fog
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlevitt.com
He disowned her because she was a lesbian. For the "family values" crowd, that might hold a bit of water for him.
Unlike Dick Cheney, who has steadfastly supported his daughter despite his political beliefs. One of the few things he's done that I respect.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Kucinich's primary motivation is a pure ego-trip. But you're right, there isn't a lot of difference, and in both cases, it's pretty harmless. Maybe a few itinerant campaign lackeys will make a little money out of it.

caw