My new haircut!

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I am seriously thrilled with my new haircut. I've never ever cut my hair this short and I think it looks fantastic. :) Anyway, sorry about the crappy picture but it's the best I can do with the timer thingie on my camera. Trust me it looks awesome in person. :)

profilepic14880_1.gif

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Looking good!

You look freakishly like a friend of mine, and that hairstyle is identical. Uncanny, I'm still doing a double take.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Looking good!

You look freakishly like a friend of mine, and that hairstyle is identical. Uncanny, I'm still doing a double take.

Really? Is she a New Zealander? People are always confounded by my racial heritage, so maybe that's where I'm "really" from. (I've had people think I was: Russian, Native American, Irish, and Chinese. Yes, Chinese.)

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
SO cute. I love it. And earrings will only make it more adorable. Cartilage piercing, perhaps?

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
SO cute. I love it. And earrings will only make it more adorable. Cartilage piercing, perhaps?

You mean my NOSE? HECK no! I don't go in for pain, thanks. ;)

I do love it, though. I think mainly because it suits my personality better. Long hair just looked too sweet and... whatever. And I'm kinda not. ;)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I am seriously thrilled with my new haircut. I've never ever cut my hair this short and I think it looks fantastic. :) Anyway, sorry about the crappy picture but it's the best I can do with the timer thingie on my camera. Trust me it looks awesome in person. :)

profilepic14880_1.gif

I absolutely love it! It's fantastic! It's so you! Isn't it great!?!?!?

Say goodbye to
530fbic.jpg

and hello to
4z18pys.jpg

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Noo! Top of your ear!

P1040415-733509.JPG

Mine looks way better than this girl's.

They're not scary. Nothing compared to the ones I want to get...[/teenage rebellion]

ETA: Sorry about the FRICKIN HUGE picture.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Is that what I'm supposed to use? I got some pomade stuff from my stylist that smells all yummy.

And actually, I never used one of those round hairbrush thingiemabobs. See, the other issue with my hair is that, um, I never ever style it. Ponytail! And actually I am thinking about having the top of my hair trimmed even more so I can just spike it and not have to worry about which way it goes. :)

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Oh, no no no on the top of the ear piercing. Sorry, I have seen that go way wrong too many times. I know a girl who has a cauliflower ear (all smushed up) because of that. No ways. :)

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I love it...very cute.

I cut my hair off every few years and love it. I don't know what makes me grow it back but I always do. :)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Is that what I'm supposed to use? I got some pomade stuff from my stylist that smells all yummy.

And actually, I never used one of those round hairbrush thingiemabobs. See, the other issue with my hair is that, um, I never ever style it. Ponytail! And actually I am thinking about having the top of my hair trimmed even more so I can just spike it and not have to worry about which way it goes. :)

There are lots of pomades out there, try not to use too much of the clear ones, they'll grease you up. Higher end salons will carry tons of it, different types, the basic pomades you can get at Target etc.

I used a Pantene pomade even in my long hair and it works well. Again, less is more. More is bad. Have fun!!!!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's lovely, Jo. Your photo reminds me of a Modigliani painting.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
His paintings (most of 'em are nekkid) featured a lot of graceful curved poses and long necks. I think that's where Poet's getting the vibe.

It was a compliment.

Azraelsbane

Agony is defeat
Registered
Reaction score
In front of the Almighty, on the wrong side of the
Website
www.granitewindstarr.com
Hmm, I think I need to start wearing earrings.

Yeah, I agree. :D I got my hair cut short and had my ears repierced last week. Now I have skull studs in for the next 6 weeks. Arrrr, matey!

And the hair looks awesome! Good goin'! What's the hubby think?

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
hot, man

I have long hippie hair...but oh so luxurious

glassquill

RB's favourite chewtoy
Registered
Reaction score
Nice hair-do. I think it suits you well. :) It's so hard to get a hair style that works for you.

Tricky things, hair styles. One wrong move and you'd be stuck with the results until it grows out. :D Which is why I stick to long hair these days. Had a hairdresser cut my hair too short in the past and people kept thinking I was a guy. :mad: