Anybody Got Some Street Lit

Newyorkknicks07

It's open to interpretation
Registered
Reaction score
I know there are a few on here who write Street Lit. I wanna see what you can come up with. If at least 2 people write (it can be short, novel, anything really) then we can have a vote to see whos is better.

Gigi Sahi

Registered
Reaction score
Hello again

I don't think you'll find anyone to take you up on that challenge on this forum. I've been hanging around the AW forum a few years now and if I had to pinpoint it, I'd say most writers here are SF/Fantasy writers. I'm one of the few Urban Fiction writers here; I believe there may be a handful more.

Do some digging around. The information on this site is invaluable, and can be applied to ANY genre, IMO. There's also a Share Your Work section where you can post an excerpt and receive great feedback and insight as to what works in your writing, what needs improvement, and what flat-out sucks. If you choose to post your work, be prepared for excellent critiques coupled with brutal honesty.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Hi Newyorkknicks07 - this forum is for people to post their "want ads" soliciting work for non-paying markets. I'm moving the thread to Writing Exercises, Prompts and Games.