What is happening my new friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trbone

Hello everyone. I am fairly new to considering writing as my future profession, and would really like to become a writer. I have never really tried to write any big projects or anything like that, but I have always loved to write and created my own scenarios and characters. It is flat out fun for me. So I joined this forum in the hope that I could get some advice and help to achieve my goal. I have do have a story that I am working on now though, and I would like someone to critique it. Should I just post it in the SYW forum? Thanks in advance.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Hi trbone! :welcome: to AW...

Take a look around the boards, there are a lot of FAQ type posts that will explain the whats and the whys. And you can always ask if your what or why isn't to be found. Not to mention there are plenty of seasoned pros as well! :D

Enjoy!

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com
Welcome trbone. :hi: Posting your writing in SYW can be extremely helpful. I've received some great advice from folks over there. Have fun!

narnia

Registered
Reaction score
Hi trbone! :hi: I posted in SYW and got some great feedback, so I say go for it! Enjoy yourself here, it's tons of fun. :snoopy:

trbone

Thanks

Hey, I just got back from school and I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to Absolute Write. You guys are awesome!

jamiehall

Bereaved Snarkling
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamiehall.org
:welcome: :TheWave: :welcome:
:hooray: :partyguy: :PartySmil :banana: :banana: :Jump: :banana: :wag:

Every sub-forum has its own FAQ files or sticky topics. Those sum up the best information nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.