Made in Hell

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Last night as I reluctantly set my alarm clock, I turned it upside down to see for the first time what was on the bottom. Sure enough, there was an oval shaped, gold foil sticker reading "Made in Hell," as if that was something of which they should be proud!

And it makes me sad. What other products can you write to say you have found with this same sticker?

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Oh dear. You were reading it upside down. It actually said "lleh ui epaw," which is Turkbekizistandinsh for "Get your lazy hide out of your sleeping container" (literal translation and common idiom for "get up").

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Last night as I reluctantly set my alarm clock, I turned it upside down to see for the first time what was on the bottom. Sure enough, there was an oval shaped, gold foil sticker reading "Made in Hell," as if that was something of which they should be proud!

And it makes me sad. What other products can you write to say you have found with this same sticker?

Well my 'Satan and the Legions of Darkness' action figures and playset, for one.......

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Well kat unlike the others I will take you post seriously-I roled over the other day and had a look at my ass-what do you think was stamped on it?