Categories

LizzieGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authorsden.com
I think my friend made this one up although I'm not sure. I say a category and we name as many things in that category as we can think of until there isn't anything else or we can't think of one. If you can't think of anything start a new category. To start I'll name a category and an object to get everyone started.

Category: Zoo Animals

Zebra

Last edited:

Writer???

Because EYE said so!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Zebra was first on the list.

Ok, I'll go with the obvious:

Lion

TigerFire

Registered
Reaction score
(Hey at least give me some credit for this suggestion, Lizzie! Am I not good enough to mention my name and just call me a friend. Well I'll be! :p )

And of course. I didn't see it mentioned. I think if you look at my nick you know what I"m going to say. Ready everyone. On the count of three. Here goes my Zoo animal. ONE TWO THREEEEEE!!!

TIGER!!

LizzieGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authorsden.com
(Hey at least give me some credit for this suggestion, Lizzie! Am I not good enough to mention my name and just call me a friend. Well I'll be! :p )

And of course. I didn't see it mentioned. I think if you look at my nick you know what I"m going to say. Ready everyone. On the count of three. Here goes my Zoo animal. ONE TWO THREEEEEE!!!

TIGER!!

Sorry,

I didn't think you had joined the site. It was TigerFire that came up with this idea. *Lizzie is going to bed to think about giving her friends better credit next time*

Wolf