wordsmith

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
That fleshy part near the base of the thumb
Website
www.erikageiss.com
...and have finally "stepped up to the plate."

This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say a quick "hello." I'm an editor (mostly academic stuff and potential fiction) and a writer (art historical--but I haven't written in a while, but I'm planning to change that). I'm a wahm with a 7-month old (our first child) so time is at a premium (hence my previous status as a lurker). Now that our DC is more self-entertainable and takes longer naps, I'm starting to dust the cobwebs off of the writing instruments and laptop, especially as my brain needs to do something other than worry about parenting styles and poopy diapers. LOL

SeanDSchaffer

Good afternoon, Wordsmith! It's good to meet you. I hope you like the forums.

If you're an editor, you might find some good stuff in the 'Ask The Editor' forum near the bottom of the main board list.

Also, might I suggest to you the 'Learn Writing With Uncle Jim' thread? Whether you're a newbie writer or an experienced writer, I am sure you will find some good information within the thread, as well as others within the 'Writing Novels' forum.

In any case, it is good to have you here, and welcome to the Water Cooler.

:welcome:

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Wordsmith. Welcome to AW. You get to talk to grownups here, too. Well, mostly. Sometimes we don't behave as though we're mature, but we are. We really are :)

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hola, WS. Welcome to the Cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.