The 'E' Game

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
The point of this game is to write a story never using the letter 'e'. You can't use it to begin words, you can't use it in words, and you can't write the word, just without the 'e'. You actually have to continue the story, never using a word with the letter 'e' in it. Sound hard? It is!

Everyone can add three sentences to the story. Ok, here goes the beginning:

Monica snuck into Daddy's room. This pistol has got to work, Monica thought. If it's out of ammunition, I can't go to Jacob's voodoo party.

Please feel free to add to the story! :)

Last edited:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Monica snuck into Daddy's room. This pistol has got to work, Monica thought. If it's out of ammunition, I can't go to Jacob's voodoo party.

Monica saw the pistol was full and was happy at what was also in Daddy's room. This is amazing. I want to call Jacob right now!

(Whew. That's hard.)

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score

Monica saw the pistol was full and was happy at what was also in Daddy's room. This is amazing. I want to call Jacob right now!

A wad of cash was sticking out of Daddy's book. Monica took it. This will pay for that shrink Jacob wants. . . too bad now I got to kill Daddy.

FreeStyle

Registered
Reaction score

A wad of cash was sticking out of Daddy's book. Monica took it. This will pay for that shrink Jacob wants. . . too bad now I got to kill Daddy.

It was a hard fact to confront but Daddy had to go and the voodoo party was waiting. I must do this now, Monica thought. This pistol will fix all that's wrong with both of us, and with a loud shot poor Daddy was quickly finito.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score

It was a hard fact to confront but Daddy had to go and the voodoo party was waiting. I must do this now, Monica thought. This pistol will fix all that's wrong with both of us, and with a loud shot poor Daddy was quickly finito.

Monica ran out of Daddy's room, and down a flight of stairs. Jacob's voodoo party was two doors down, and it was starting soon! Monica hid that pistol in a bush, hoping nobody would find it.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Oh come on, don't be chicken. Rep points for everyone who adds to the story! *Offers cake* Seriously, can't you people be bribed?? ;)

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Bummer. Ah well, I shall go play some of the other games. Toodeloo!

FreeStyle

Registered
Reaction score
I love this game, I'm surprised more people aren't playing, too. It's quite a challenge. Oh well, more rep points for me!:) (still don't totally get what they're for but, oh well...)

It was a hard fact to confront but Daddy had to go and that voodoo party was waiting. I must do this now, Monica thought. This pistol will fix all that's wrong with both of us, and with a loud shot poor Daddy was quickly finito.

Monica ran out of Daddy's room, and down a flight of stairs. Jacob's voodoo party was two doors down, and it was starting soon! Monica hid that pistol in a bush, hoping nobody would find it.

Fixing a strand of black hair and taking in a lungful of air, Monica slid smoothly into Jacob's party. Upon arrival, Monica first bought a cocktail and drank half of it in a quick gulp. Anon, and trying artfully to dismiss any suspicion of truancy, said assassinista found a group of chatting party folk and sought to casually join in.

LMAO, this is fun!

Edit: ACK, I just found some "e"s in my entries. Fixed 'em.:)

Last edited:

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com

It was a hard fact to confront but Daddy had to go and that voodoo party was waiting. I must do this now, Monica thought. This pistol will fix all that's wrong with both of us, and with a loud shot poor Daddy was quickly finito.

Fixing a strand of black hair and taking in a lungful of air, Monica slid smoothly into Jacob's party. Upon arrival, Monica first bought a cocktail and drank half of it in a quick gulp. Anon, and trying artfully to dismiss any suspicion of truancy, said assassinista found a group of chatting party folk and sought to casually join in.

Boring, Monica thought, trying to look happy. Who would want to talk about politics for so long? Killing Daddy was so not worth such boring talks.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE

Boring, Monica thought, trying to look happy. Who would want to talk about politics for so long? Killing Daddy was so not worth such boring talks.

In a car contiguous to Jacob's building, a cop sat trying to distinguish Monica from outlandish party companions through a window -- spying unflinchingly and anticipating an opportunity to spring into action and collar Doctor Jackson's only child, now a known criminal. Soon, cops would raid Jacob's wild voodoo party, busting Monica in front of companions. So sad. Criminals stay in lockup until court can indict - possibly days. Hard on a kid. - a girl at that. How could a kid kill its own old man? It was shocking. Blood was all around him. It was appaulling and many cops got sick just looking at it. It didnt pan out, though. Monica was caught and going to jail.

Last edited:

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I'd join in but this looks too difficult for m...uh...I.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score

In a car contiguous to Jacob's building, a cop sat trying to distinguish Monica from outlandish party companions through a window -- spying unflinchingly and anticipating an opportunity to spring into action and collar Doctor Jackson's only child, now a known criminal. Soon, cops would raid Jacob's wild voodoo party, busting Monica in front of companions. So sad. Criminals stay in lockup until court can indict - possibly days. Hard on a kid. - a girl at that. How could a kid kill its own old man? It was shocking. Blood was all around him. It was appaulling and many cops got sick just looking at it. It didnt pan out, though. Monica was caught and going to jail.

Bill, said cop, took out his own gun. Bill wasn't planning to shoot it, but it couldn't hurt to hold it. Bill didn't know that within an hour, his gun would shoot two party folk-- and kids at that.

Reaction score

Bill, said cop, took out his own gun. Bill wasn't planning to shoot it, but it couldn't hurt to hold it. Bill didn't know that within an hour, his gun would shoot two party folk-- and kids at that.

Jacob’s pact with his mom was straightforward. No liquor and no drugs. Loud music off at midnight. It wasn’t his fault that Mark and Rob brought vodka and gin for martinis. It also wasn’t his fault Dani had marijuana. Out in the shrubs, a group was busy downing drinks, laughing and smoking. Two cops saw it and ran forward, guns drawn. It was too quick for Dani and Rob to run. Cops took hold of Dani, wailing, cursing and kicking.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com

Jacob’s pact with his mom was straightforward. No liquor and no drugs. Loud music off at midnight. It wasn’t his fault that Mark and Rob brought vodka and gin for martinis. It also wasn’t his fault Dani had marijuana. Out in the shrubs, a group was busy downing drinks, laughing and smoking. Two cops saw it and ran forward, guns drawn. It was too quick for Dani and Rob to run. Cops took hold of Dani, wailing, cursing and kicking. Jacob saw him, but couldn't do a thing. Tranquility took hold of him, his mom wouldn't know about the drugs now. But drugs still hid in a bush, which Jacob's mom would cut tomorrow.

Reaction score

Jacob’s pact with his mom was straightforward. No liquor and no drugs. Loud music off at midnight. It wasn’t his fault that Mark and Rob brought vodka and gin for martinis. It also wasn’t his fault Dani had marijuana. Out in the shrubs, a group was busy downing drinks, laughing and smoking. Two cops saw it and ran forward, guns drawn. It was too quick for Dani and Rob to run. Cops took hold of Dani, wailing, cursing and kicking. Jacob saw him, but couldn't do a thing. Tranquility took hold of him, his mom wouldn't know about the drugs now. But drugs still hid in a bush, which Jacob's mom would cut tomorrow.

A gun blasts. Dani's lying on down now, clutching a bloody wound. Monica is howling, "Oh My God!" pulling Dad's gun out. Bill shoots, missing Monica and hitting Jacob's thigh. His mom runs out, frantic.

kikonie

Superb member
Registered
Reaction score
the land of 200 cuisines, give or take - yum
Jacob's mom shouts out, "Maddy, Maddy, your mailbox is full!" (Sorry!)

Jacob's mom, Darla, runs towards said son, and is hit by a stray shot from Monica's dad's gun, as said girl shoots back at Bill. Darla falls into the bush where said drugs lay.

Reaction score

A gun blasts. Dani's lying on down now, clutching a bloody wound. Monica is howling, "Oh My God!" pulling Dad's gun out. Bill shoots, missing Monica and hitting Jacob's thigh. His mom runs out, frantic.

Jacob's mom, Darla, runs towards said son, and is hit by a stray shot from Monica's dad's gun, as said girl shoots back at Bill. Darla falls into the bush where said drugs lay.

Horns blair as additional cops crowd Jacob's lawn. A cop grabs Mark and cuffs him, taking him to an awaiting squadcar. "Im not guilty" Mark shouts. "Shaddup and climb in"

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Bulbous mammary's lifting up to smack my libido always thrusting an artfull Philharmonic to announce my psalmist's lust for paralaxic polkas

Reaction score

Horns blair as additional cops crowd Jacob's lawn. A cop grabs Mark and cuffs him, taking him to an awaiting squadcar. "Im not guilty" Mark shouts. "Shaddup and climb in"

Bulbous mammary's lifting up to smack my libido always thrusting an artfull Philharmonic to announce my psalmist's lust for paralaxic polkas, Rob said, grabbing Tina and thrusting said girl into his car.

"Mmmmm," Tina said, unbuttoning and showing off full, round, firm young artificial boobs. Rob, salivating, took both in his hands.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com

Bulbous mammary's lifting up to smack my libido always thrusting an artfull Philharmonic to announce my psalmist's lust for paralaxic polkas, Rob said, grabbing Tina and thrusting said girl into his car.

"Mmmmm," Tina said, unbuttoning and showing off full, round, firm young artificial boobs. Rob, salivating, took both in his hands. Rob nor Tina saw cops running towards the car. ****ing was all Rob and Tina could think of. Cops caught Tina and Rob, changing said young adults to a cop car.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score

"Mmmmm," Tina said, unbuttoning and showing off full, round, firm young artificial boobs. Rob, salivating, took both in his hands. Rob nor Tina saw cops running towards the car. ****ing was all Rob and Tina could think of. Cops caught Tina and Rob, changing said young adults to a cop car.

"You can't do this!" said Rob. "Tina and I did nothing wrong!"

"Oh, shut up," said Bill. "Us cops can't worry about you two. Darla's hurt, Mark's guilty, and drugs lay in that bush."

Monica stood watching this havoc. "I got to run away!" Monica thought. "And I'll bring those drugs along, so Bill's got no proof!"

Reaction score

"You can't do this!" said Rob. "Tina and I did nothing wrong!"

"Oh, shut up," said Bill. "Us cops can't worry about you two. Darla's hurt, Mark's guilty, and drugs lay in that bush."

Monica stood watching this havoc. "I got to run away!" Monica thought. "And I'll bring those drugs along, so Bill's got no proof!"

Monica ran across the road carrying drugs and a gun, hiding in a building and waiting for Tina to show up with a car.