Red Sox vs. Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

macalicious731

Game 7 is tonight!

I've been anxious all day, it's the only thing I've thought about and the only thing anyone is talking about.

I'm so nervous I'm actually getting nauseous. I thought I was going to throw up last night during the 9th. I can't wait until 8:00...

How does everyone else feel? Is it just me?

(Oh yeah: GO SOX!)

aka eraser

I save my about-to-barf feelings for when the Canadiens are in the 7th game of the Stanley Cup final but I'm sure rooting for the Sox.

GO SOX!!

macalicious731

This is the kind of stuff I like to hear.

I've been trying to concentrate on work (so I can watch the game with full attention tonight) but I'm too excited!

ChunkyC

Who?

What?

Oh, baseball. Right.

Just kidding, Lil'mac. GO SOX. I hope they knock the pinstripes off them damn yankees.

I won't even mention 1986.

Oops.

Yeshanu

I washed my sox today... :b

Seriously, the last time I cheered for a ball team, they ended up so far in the basement that they're still there. Go Blue Jays!

Yeah, right.

macalicious731

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier than I am at this moment unless I were back home in Boston.

I feel like we just won the WS, not Game 7.

:grin :grin :grin :grin

ChunkyC

I don't know if the curse of the Babe is broken -- yet -- but it's been dealt a blow seeing as its the Yankees the Sox beat to make it to the series.

I'll be watching come Saturday. GO SOX!

aka eraser

I'll be watching St. Louis/Houston tonight but whoever wins don't make much nevermind to me. I think either team will give Boston fits but the extra day's rest for Boston should help them come Saturday.

HollyB

Go Sox!!!

These games have been so amazing, but I'm exhausted from staying up watching baseball late into the night... Too tired to get any meaningful writing done...

'scuze me... ZZZZZZZZZ

macalicious731

Holly, you're telling me. I have tons of work to catch up on....

Lori Basiewicz

Go Cardinals!

18_7_19.gif

macalicious731

Re: Go Cardinals!

Heh heh. If I were smiley-savvy, I'd have a Sox one up here right quick.

maestrowork

Go Sox

Well, the SOX did it.

I bet Macalicious is dancing naked on the street right now.

Gala

Sox

I've been reading myself to sleep with The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by S. King. A very cute pic of him in Sox gear on back flap.

Missed the games, but the good news is welcome.

Now I better go see if my girl in the above-mentioned book is gonna encounter that creature she suspects is watching her...or will Tom save the day?

An Amazon review said the ending was predictable, but I've no idea how it'll end. Love it.

ChunkyC

Re: Sox

Congrats to the Red Sox!

Now if only the Toronto Maple Leafs could win the Stanley Cup....

wannabe

:jump Woo Hoo:clap

Way to go Red Sox :party :clap :snoopy

wannabe

macalicious731

Man, am I excited!

I just don't know what to do with myself, really. It's so unbelievable, but at the same time.... Wow!

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon... I really didn't like that one at all. Granted, I'm not a big King fan either (but Green Mile is in my top 10 favorites) but I guess I didn't really get it. And now it's a children's book too!

GO RED SOX! :)

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
As I dig up old threads. . . . this was perhaps the best day of my life. . .

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Amazing how baseball does that. I can relate now, having been to that back-to-back-to-back-to-back 9th-inning comeback homeruns game.

We just bought tix to the first two games of the playoffs, assuming either san diego or philly choke just a game or two more this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.