Hello, writers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyCrane

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTubeStars.com
I've been doing some writing lately and I thought I'd join this esteemed forum in order to learn more about this craft. I don't have a lot to offer because my experience is limited. Therefore, I may not post often. However, I do like to encourage others and on occasion I may pop into a thread to say something positive and supportive. I have the highest regard for those who have a way with words and I thank you all for creating this vibrant writer's community.

Nashelle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
uk.geocities.com
Hello,

I've just joined too and it's a very busy, friendly place. Don't worry about inexperience because you'll soon learn. What do you write?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kenny,

Welcome to AW.

Sometimes asking questions can be as informative as answers.

ac

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Kenny. Don't be bashful about asking questions or putting in you two cents. AW is all about improving our writing, regardless of experience.

GHF65

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
NeuroFizz said:
Welcome, Kenny. Don't be bashful about asking questions or putting in you two cents. AW is all about improving our writing, regardless of experience.

It's also about stretching our wee little brains and having fun.

Hi, Kenny, and welcome to the asylum. We'll be watching TV in a bit, then Anne will take us all to Wal Mart to buy underwear. Yay.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kenny, welcome to AW. Never fear, inexperience doesn't stop the rest of us from sticking our hands up and standing in front of class sometimes. You'll find a very friendly group here who don't mind holding hands sometimes.

Okay, some of their hands you might want to watch out for - a couple people here tend to forget to wash sometimes.

But all in all, we're a friendly, helpful, maybe a little bit dusty group :D

deacon

hello, Dr. Nick! welcome!

nicknu8.jpg

KennyCrane

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTubeStars.com
Thank you all for your warm welcome! I've had an opportunity to look around a bit and have found quite a lot of helpful information.

Nashelle said:
Hello,

I've just joined too and it's a very busy, friendly place. Don't worry about inexperience because you'll soon learn. What do you write?

I wrote an article for a paying market website and it did very well. The subject matter interested me so I kept up with it in a blog. I'm thinking about writing more articles on the subject and possibly a book. A forum like this, with nice people and great information, will be a valued resource to me. Thanks to all for making this a successful forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.